Yellow | Teamster Leaders Unanimously Endorse (EVERY SWINGING @#%* LOCAL PREZ? AMAZING)

scooter_trasher

TB Lurker
Credits
YRCW owes our pension funds more than the market cap for the whole company, there's no talk of stock for debt swap.
Our concessions paid off half the debt( IN UNDER 2 YEARS!)
This deal would be easier to swallow, if we knew the owners had OUR best interests
at heart and we stood to reap the profits,! I don't see that!

part time workers with full votes, OMG JUST WAIT!

IF they can squeeze this past the laid off members, ( that will be lucky to see $380 per week with a 50% cobra on health & half a credit on a retirement), that will more than likely have no adjustables,( good bye med retirement & before 62 or 65)
If our funds would invest in US & buy this lemon, WE could make lemonade, grow a freight union and rule the world.
Don't believe it, who hauls the chlorine & food, try living without that stuff, Jimmy knew that, that is OUR real power, REAL POWER.
If you vote for this good luck to your children!
THE BOND HOLDERS BOUGHT 94% THIS CORPORATION FOR AROUND $400 million, We are in position to do the same and they already owe us the money!
Who's running this show, them or us!

Why not deduct $50 a week in pay and jjust buy the company? Take a week vacation from everyone and $50. Another way would be to voluntarily just buy stock every week through the ESPP(Employee Stock Purchase Program). They take it out of your check. I did it when I worked there.

Last edited by a moderator:
YRCW owes our pension funds more than the market cap for the whole company, there's no talk of stock for debt swap.
Our concessions paid off half the debt( IN UNDER 2 YEARS!)
This deal would be easier to swallow, if we knew the owners had OUR best interests
at heart and we stood to reap the profits,! I don't see that!

part time workers with full votes, OMG JUST WAIT!

IF they can squeeze this past the laid off members, ( that will be lucky to see $380 per week with a 50% cobra on health & half a credit on a retirement), that will more than likely have no adjustables,( good bye med retirement & before 62 or 65)
If our funds would invest in US & buy this lemon, WE could make lemonade, grow a freight union and rule the world.
Don't believe it, who hauls the chlorine & food, try living without that stuff, Jimmy knew that, that is OUR real power, REAL POWER.
If you vote for this good luck to your children!
THE BOND HOLDERS BOUGHT 94% THIS CORPORATION FOR AROUND $400 million, We are in position to do the same and they already owe us the money!
Who's running this show, them or us!

Your title is mis-leading....even TDU agreed that the memo was false....this is what happened....

"Members to decide

A bulletin issued today by the IBT claims that the proposal was “unanimously endorsed” at the meeting of local union leaders. This is false. Freight Director Tyson Johnson stated that “we are not asking you to recommend” the proposal, but to vote to put it to the members, without a recommendation. Local leaders voted to do just that."

......now carry on...KK

Last edited by a moderator:
The title was not misleading, the international's posting was misleading, that was the point.
at the proposed pension contribution rate, if our fund was solvent, witch it is not, you will earn $ 36 per year of service at 65!
with the price of medical, if the adjustables are not eliminated, a retire will be lucky to afford cat food!
The fund has already threatened to go retroactive back to 2006, single out YRCW retirees and adjust or eliminate their pensions
This pension contribution reduction is likely cost, each member hundreds of thousands of dollars
as a workforce with 20+ years of service, a bigger hourly pay cut, or medical copay would be much more financially sound

Your title is mis-leading....even TDU agreed that the memo was false....this is what happened....

"Members to decide

A bulletin issued today by the IBT claims that the proposal was “unanimously endorsed” at the meeting of local union leaders. This is false. Freight Director Tyson Johnson stated that “we are not asking you to recommend” the proposal, but to vote to put it to the members, without a recommendation. Local leaders voted to do just that."

......now carry on...KK

Ok, so what did you do now! I-20 was all backed up going into Atlanta. TSA said it was only a drill pulling all the trucks over for searches but I knew you were up to something! Let us in on it, nobody here will say anything! Evidently you got pass the roadblock since you posted today and I don't think they let you have laptops in the pokey! That Dallas-Atlanta corridor is famous! The coppers still profile for BAs you know! We want a piece of the action to help pay the bills! So give it up!!!