ABF | TEAMSTERS, ABF REACH TENTATIVE AGREEMENT ON NEW CONTRACT

Five more years with the pension staying the same!! If I wasn't retired that would without a second thought a NO vote!!!
It is a pension cut! ABF is in a different pension plan at Local 710 like Yellow too not the same one as UPS that pays more in contribution per week the actual full rate. Don't let them get away with freezing the contributions crap the funds were bailed out! VOTE NO must be same pension contribution rate as UPS!

While I totally agree with you about the pension, Your company voted away 75% of your pension. Just curious why you’re so vocal about ours?
Why do guys always bring that up? I voted no you voted yes to freeze your contributions as well which in effect is a pension cut we are all Teamsters.

I don't know why our local agreed to a lesser amount then happy you are getting the same as UPS.
My husband also not same as UPS but western conference better than central states is what I'm told for what it's worth. He thinks his is better than UPS

As much as I loved the $$ not to be a giant DB not sure double time after 10 makes sense from a business perspective but I still have PTSD from my years as a YRC wife. Funny not funny hubs always had a CDL never forget a kerfuffle we had once when he threw it in my face where he said I made him stay at Yellow. Thankfully God paved the way to ABF he was a mechanic at Yellow.
crazysandy reminds us of the stress and trauma that our families have to endure as well. Thank you for voicing that. Yours is a welcome perspective that often gets overlooked. Glad you are here.