Teamsters approve strike at ABF Freight if needed

Almost 98%.....that's great....maybe it is time for a new rumor about being bought out to be started.....
For me it really doesn’t matter anymore, I got 4 years to go. I would like to spend them with ABF but if not I’ll do the somewhere else, just like I did when I left YRC 15 years ago….Another sub par contract is unacceptable with the record profits year after year, I’m not that person who will vote for anything because this could be my last contract….

For me it really doesn’t matter anymore, I got 4 years to go. I would like to spend them with ABF but if not I’ll do the somewhere else, just like I did when I left YRC 15 years ago….Another sub par contract is unacceptable with the record profits year after year, I’m not that person who will vote for anything because this could be my last contract….
I feel the same way except I have 6 years to go...

Man. This hit me. I get the feeling having read your posts over the years that you're a really good guy, and a full ten years of your career has been spent under these last two contracts. It's just...it's a mess. Sorry, man.

Hold down on the like button for a second and you should get a selection...the laughing guy is good, I also like clown....we have several of those here... lol
So it's doing this thing where I hold it, and then it brings up the cut and paste menu from the long press. I'm on Firefox cuz privacy weirdo.