Yellow | Teamsters Official: Yrc Units Could Close If Rank-and-file Reject Deal

Think of 5 major accounts at your barn and ask yourself if you were the CEO of any of those companies would you risk putting your freight on one of our trailers after we voted down our contract with the possibility of a shutdown?
Their probably thinking of taking freight off our trucks now after Soehls irresponsible remarks the other night

So if bankruptcies eminent ....why is the stock price keep on going up... it's been on the rise for the past 3 weeks.

So if bankruptcies eminent ....why is the stock price keep on going up... it's been on the rise for the past 3 weeks.
It doesn’t take a lot of buyers to inflate the price of a stock. Small purchases in a timely manner can have significant effect.

Just because the price is increasing, doesn’t mean it has any value, it can be caused by over speculation.

ABF said they would close if we didn’t take the deal YRC took. Funny enough I’m still working for them. A corporate accountants job is to pay the least amount of taxes possible. You could work for free and they would still show meager profits. They just put it into dividends for stock holders and give huge bonuses. Anything left over pays bank interest. It’s funny, ABF has never paid profit Sharing with us. The only time they hit the mark was amazingly when our contract was up and no one got it.
I remember that, SAC. We always ‘just missed’ the mark for profit-sharing payout. “Sorry, guys. We were .0000001% off the mark, so no soup for you. Now, get back to work...we have 23 boobs (cubes) and 19 U-Pork trailers to pick up. I see all the less-senior guys have gone home, so Trucker 206...go get ‘em all. See you tomorrow!”

I remember that, SAC. We always ‘just missed’ the mark for profit-sharing payout. “Sorry, guys. We were .0000001% off the mark, so no soup for you. Now, get back to work...we have 23 boobs (cubes) and 19 U-Pork trailers to pick up. I see all the less-senior guys have gone home, so Trucker 206...go get ‘em all. See you tomorrow!”
Non-union pension settlement charge remember but can pay full pension for Union members?