TForce | Teamsters or APWA (All Threads Merged)

CFer

TB Veteran
Credits
All this talk of the APWA has got me wondering how much support there really is for them amongst UPSF employees. Seeing that we have a pretty good cross section of employees here lets do a poll

UPSF employees, If you are interested in a union please take the above poll.

UPSF employees only please
Thank You

CFer said:
All this talk of the APWA has got me wondering how much support there really is for them amongst UPSF employees. Seeing that we have a pretty good cross section of employees here lets do a poll

UPSF employees, If you are interested in a union please take the above poll.

UPSF employees only please
Thank You
Not sure this is worth the time but I can humor it...Bit shocked by you opening this up there Mr. CFer. Just shows the union don't close your mind all the way down. LOL

Accelerator said:
Where are the Horses. I can see them now.:bananalama: :bananalama:

Here you go Accelerator.

sm-006.jpg

LOCAL776 said:
Lets have a face to face open forum with the APWA and the Teamsters .

Why/ so the rank and file can be further divided?

The only one that benefits from two unions going after one company is the company.

History has proven it. Teamsters have lost many votes in the early years of labor becuase of upstart unions or company formed unions to undermnind the Teamsters vote.

If there isn't a 50% vote, no union wins.

Hard to get 50% when 33 presents goes one way 33% the other and the final 33 doesn't vote or sides with compnay

I don't think UPS wants to deal with two unions. It does not benefit any company to deal with two unions. UPS is already negotiating a contract for UPSF I do not want any other union to get in the way of what the teamsters are trying to do. I hope the APWA can respect the workers of UPSF and the teamsters while we see what we get for a contract and then the card check.

Teamster251 said:
Why/ so the rank and file can be further divided?

The only one that benefits from two unions going after one company is the company.

History has proven it. Teamsters have lost many votes in the early years of labor becuase of upstart unions or company formed unions to undermnind the Teamsters vote.

If there isn't a 50% vote, no union wins.

Hard to get 50% when 33 presents goes one way 33% the other and the final 33 doesn't vote or sides with compnay

T,
You hit the jackpot.....Divide And Conquer.....it's been going on since the beginning of time. The Teamsters have been United for 100+ years, so the UPSF guys can decide who the Dividers are.

(Hint......they have an anti-Union lawyer and 2 ***** running their dog and pony show.)

skull said:
I don't think UPS wants to deal with two unions. It does not benefit any company to deal with two unions. UPS is already negotiating a contract for UPSF I do not want any other union to get in the way of what the teamsters are trying to do. I hope the APWA can respect the workers of UPSF and the teamsters while we see what we get for a contract and then the card check.

This brings us back to the previous post about union organizing history.
The problem is other unions never respect other union organizing in the name of organized labor.

All the other unons do is kill the drive.

APWA is a poor excuse for a union, they have very little experience in negioating, organizing, or dealing with UPS at all.

APWA will be the reason UPSF doesn't get a unified contract amongst all it terminals. In the end UPSF employee will the one that suffer.

Becareful what you wish for.

Granted the IBT isn't all peaches and cream. No organization is.
Troubles can be found in all kinds, religous, communities, public and private.

APWA is a cancer that can be cured.

LOCAL776 said:
Lets have a face to face open forum with the APWA and the Teamsters .
Local,
It is a grand idea, Where? the worldport
with webcasting? I'll ask the APWA do you have access to anyone with serious connections with the IBT Labyrinth?