FedEx Freight | Teamsters Roll Call...Who's getting the ball rolling?

I think your talking about master freight contract with the insurance. When I was at ups freight we had to pay for our insurance. When I was under master freight it was free, including family if you worked a average of 3 days a week

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure (someone please correct if wrong) that UPSF has a really good NO COST family option. They do pay $135/mo if they choose the "super premium" family plan. Both plans significantly better than any FXFE plan. Read the contract if you like: UPS Freight Teamster Contract PDF

I will let you guys know how it goes tonight our meeting is this afternoon I don't want to say much more but I am expecting over 100 people at meeting between the 3 of us if more great will let you know tonight.Keep on pushing those cards brothers.
Between the 3 of you?

Not gonna lie. I think the red shirts pushed the ball the most. Without them this wouldn't be possible.

Thank the red shirts and the bad managements who pushes the employees to the edge, after all these people are part of the organizing team!

I'm guessing he means 3 different terminals. Where I'm located we have 3 by terminals right by each other.
I don't know for sure but I'm pretty sure I'm going to the same meeting this afternoon.
Maybe, I know the one I am attending today starts at 4 PM.

Been there 8 weeks cant stand the way I am being Treated by Management at our terminal and I cant wait to see if The union comes in my time is over I cant stand going to work I have never hated a place I have never hated a job i set on Sunday and count the Hours before I go to work and I get sick this is my last week good luck to you all........

Been there 8 weeks cant stand the way I am being Treated by Management at our terminal and I cant wait to see if The union comes in my time is over I cant stand going to work I have never hated a place I have never hated a job i set on Sunday and count the Hours before I go to work and I get sick this is my last week good luck to you all........
Hang in there, better times at work are coming soon.

Man I HATE to hear that, but i think we all understand. I wish you could find someone to talk to and see if there is activity in your center. If there is not, someone (anyone?) should/could get the ball rolling. DC office can point to local contact (202) 624-6800.

Since you ARE leaving. Before you go, could you tell us what center you are out of? Could help others step up and do something, if they are not already. Good luck Brother, at least you're getting out quick before you have much to loose. You are a smart guy.

Man I HATE to hear that, but i think we all understand. I wish you could find someone to talk to and see if there is activity in your center. If there is not, someone (anyone?) should/could get the ball rolling. DC office can point to local contact (202) 624-6800.

Since you ARE leaving. Before you go, could you tell us what center you are out of? Could help others step up and do something, if they are not already. Good luck Brother, at least you're getting out quick before you have much to loose. You are a smart guy.

CLE

What center are you from?

Hay don't quite be pro active in the union not scared don't run away. Remember once you sign a card this is your first step You are protected by federal government So have fun watch them being nice watch them squirm.

I talked to a few of the driver that run out of Pocono & some did know & do care, the ones that dident know I told them to check out truckingboards to see whats going on....your welcome....

Did POS hold their first meeting yet? NHS is having their second. It would be nice to have POS, NHS, and HGR vote around the same time. My worry is that the will route freight around one of us if we all don't go union.

I think it's marvelous you all are trying to join the labor movement.All the workers in this country should rise up.Its not each other against each other here.With numbers comes power and strength in unity.