TForce | TEAMSTERS, TFORCE FREIGHT REACH TENTATIVE AGREEMENT ON NEW CONTRACT

The devil is always in the details. Maybe this will be a great contract maybe it'll suck. I highly recommend everyone read it over throughly when we actually get it. Then vote your conscience dont screw over your brothers and sisters or future brothers and sisters.

The devil is always in the details. Maybe this will be a great contract maybe it'll suck. I highly recommend everyone read it over throughly when we actually get it. Then vote your conscience dont screw over your brothers and sisters or future brothers and sisters.
Stop with the brothers and sisters nonsense. It is a dead give away you're are full of it .
You don't pay anyone else's bills or live anyone else life .

At least I'm not a troll manager pretending to be a driver
Believe whatever you wish, you throw out the brothers and sisters line, I know I am dealing with a phony. Every person that ever said that at my terminal was a scammer trying to get their way.
I have fellow employees, I work for a salary and benefits, I am not concerned about anyone's problems or family before mine. I don't wish any Ill will or bad to happen, but your life is your responsibility, and mine is mine.
That is called honesty, save the brothers and sisters crap for someone else.

Believe whatever you wish, you throw out the brothers and sisters line, I know I am dealing with a phony. Every person that ever said that at my terminal was a scammer trying to get their way.
I have fellow employees, I work for a salary and benefits, I am not concerned about anyone's problems or family before mine. I don't wish any Ill will or bad to happen, but your life is your responsibility, and mine is mine.
That is called honesty, save the brothers and sisters crap for someone else.
Go back to your desk and shut up. Your either management or under the desk šŸ¤”