tears

I understand you have a bone to pick there cowboy, but pull your boot straps up, pound on some doors,take a pen with ya and you will come up with something I'm sure. Constant mud slinging will get you nowhere.

Another fantastic company flame job.

Jevic:

Best in class provider of LTL service specializing in the PFF, Haz Mat, and low claims through our unique Breakbulk Free system.
\

well MR.Gabby at 1 time they were the best but didnt take these big and natl accounts n SC n NC to drop them the claims rate due to the professional drivers in wich they let go not layed off terminated.I just get aggravated with whats goin on here no one can fess up to the real problem they all are just passing the blame on the little peons i've aked and asked sho me n black and white and they cant:nutkick: a little word called RESPECT that we cant get from upper mngmt

I understand you have a bone to pick there cowboy, but pull your boot straps up, pound on some doors,take a pen with ya and you will come up with something I'm sure. Constant mud slinging will get you nowhere.

Thanks for the words of encouragement there Mr Pittsburgh. I have no ill feelings towards other Jevic drivers, dock workers, and "most" office workers. But you're right I do have a big bone to pick. And I'm having a terrible time getting it out of my hind parts. It may be hard to believe. But I am actively seeking employment. I have 2 job offers and an interview Monday. I'm seeing which will suit me and my family best. According to home time, benefits, and pay. Thanks again.:smilie_132:

Mud slinging may not get you anywhere, but it's funny to see comments like "Best in Class." Now that is funny. I know company suckups with there chrome knee pads might get tired of hearing us complain, but personally I think it is hilarious to see some dillweed response from somebody like Gabby saying Jevic is best in class LTL, PFF, HAZ-MAT, and low claims. You would think if he wanted to turn this company around, he would get off the damn computer and be a salesman and actually work. Then again, with Seargant Shultz and Col. Klink running this company, it won't turn around. Jevic only puts it in inch by inch, so it doesn't hurt too bad. Maybe Harry can hook you up with his mafia connections, at least then y'all could stay in business a little longer, until the P and VP end up in the East River.

Mud slinging may not get you anywhere, but it's funny to see comments like "Best in Class." Now that is funny. I know company suckups with there chrome knee pads might get tired of hearing us complain, but personally I think it is hilarious to see some dillweed response from somebody like Gabby saying Jevic is best in class LTL, PFF, HAZ-MAT, and low claims. You would think if he wanted to turn this company around, he would get off the damn computer and be a salesman and actually work. Then again, with Seargant Shultz and Col. Klink running this company, it won't turn around. Jevic only puts it in inch by inch, so it doesn't hurt too bad. Maybe Harry can hook you up with his mafia connections, at least then y'all could stay in business a little longer, until the P and VP end up in the East River.

Glad I could amuse you. Forthe restof us who believe in this great company, we need a place to congregate, so like it's suggested by others, you can choose not to read any post. April is positioned to have the best results of the year and May should be even better. Long way to go, but if we put in 100% every day, we're gonna be fine.
Got some excited people here who know better.

It's a shame so many of the good folks in the South have taken this realignment as an indictment against them personally. No one ever said there were issues with their work ethic, nor their commitment. Tough times call for tough decisions. The guys running the show made the right decisions, for the right reasons, at the right time.

It is green if you are on line .
Blue if you are off.
Red if you are invisible and on line.

Glad I could amuse you. Forthe restof us who believe in this great company, we need a place to congregate, so like it's suggested by others, you can choose not to read any post. April is positioned to have the best results of the year and May should be even better. Long way to go, but if we put in 100% every day, we're gonna be fine.
Got some excited people here who know better.

It's a shame so many of the good folks in the South have taken this realignment as an indictment against them personally. No one ever said there were issues with their work ethic, nor their commitment. Tough times call for tough decisions. The guys running the show made the right decisions, for the right reasons, at the right time.

Gabby this is to you i've said it over and over show me in black and white where the south was losing money reg south mgr couldnt just wanted to tell me about it I want to see it after putting the time that i have here at jevic almost 12 years i deserve that atleast and NO 1 has stepped to show me and Y i ask is because they cant today is our last day at J3 all the equipment left on the premises will b sold if it is not leased they sold 40 trlrs last week 9 of wich were heated so there goes your pff accounts J3 dock and drivers gone so ther goes your claims rate but i'm just a dumb driver as some of you put it but us dumb drivers kept this company alive april will look good after 3,5,8 are gone and that is the only reason it will look good because jevic cant service the frt when they pick it up down here but the emails some customers got jevic is no longer serving the south but yet they are begging to keep some big accounts in wich they will lose if they havent already

The guys running the show made the right
decisions, for the right reasons, at the right time.

whats the rite reason for this happening but i knw u gonna say south was losing money duh but like b4 show me or dont even mention it

We heard the same drivel weeks and even days before the announcement. All our numbers are up, profits higher than previous years. We are doing great. Then...Boom, down comes the hammer. They dont want the remaining drivers to know the truth. They are afraid of the exodus.

Is the sky falling yet?
disney-chicken-little-sky-falling.jpg