New Penn | Tell Me Phone

froggie

TB Lurker
Credits
Was turned on to a free information phone number yesterday.It's sponsored by a voice activated software co. Stock quotes Sports Weather and Directions.Works great and it's free [you will pay for your cell time though] DO NOT USE DIRECTIONS DRIVING A GREEN MACHINE !!! as the program will not take into account of bridge height.Your Dog will make it through but your trailer won't.1-800-555-8355.

froggie said:
Was turned on to a free information phone number yesterday.It's sponsored by a voice activated software co. Stock quotes Sports Weather and Directions.Works great and it's free [you will pay for your cell time though] DO NOT USE DIRECTIONS DRIVING A GREEN MACHINE !!! as the program will not take into account of bridge height.Your Dog will make it through but your trailer won't.1-800-555-8355.
What ??? Deviate from our perfect routing guide ???

In no way would I attempt to deviate from New Penn's or Hollands wonderful scenic ideallic relaxing enjoyable rides down 9-11% grades.

froggie said:
In no way would I attempt to deviate from New Penn's or Hollands wonderful scenic ideallic relaxing enjoyable rides down 9-11% grades.
Me either .... I really like that 13% one that detours us around the anthracite highway in central PA.