Estes | Telling the truth to all Estes employees!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
last post on this for me. You say I am selfesh? You my friend have me beat, you have had a hardon for Rob ever since your coup de tat union orginazation fell flat on its face.... and what did you do? you left all your "brothers" behind and moved on to a union carrier, and why or how did that benefit all your brothers you left behind at estes? Looks to me like your a bit more shelfesh then us who actually are proud employees of Estes Express. Better take a long hard look in the mirror bud before you go calling someone else shelfesh....We make good money, we own nice things, and the checks cash every Friday. I for one have no complaints. I've got it good, I have my 4 weeks of vacation, fat 401k, and have made alot of good friends working here. I am sorry for those who didnt get a pension from G.I. but if they would of started long ago as I did, then they would of. Pensions are things of the past anyways. You all need to contribute to your 401k's, and give till it hurts you will be thankful you did :)

This thread is now locked. The ONLY place to talk union about Estes is in the Union/ Non Union debate forum. If you want to continue your debate please take it over there.

If you continue to talk union in this forum you're right to post here will be taken away.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.