TForce | TERMINAL COMPLAINTS AND GUIDE:

maxicoze

TB Regular
Credits
First stupdity:
1) Point the damn lights TOWARDS the trailers, NOT from the building out. This way we can actually SEE the damn trailer numbers.......
This applies to most terminals.

Feel free to add.

Last edited:
TERMINAL GUIDE:

"The Dungeon" Baltimoron----due to the dark dock and just overall dingy/dusty/dirty atmosphere. Probably Class B, but could be A if they would clean the place up.

"The Cave" Brooklyn----due to the VERY dark dock. Class C

"Warzone" Washington DC. Actually not too bad considering what they have to work with. Class C+/B-

"Bichmond" Richmond----due to the Bichy-ness. Although nora's (RDO) is actually ok. i will discuss in more detail when there is time. Class B

Cumberland good.

Hagerstown good.

York good. lots of space, although i hear it's going to get shut down after lease expires?

Waynesboro (va) good.

bethlehem. Generally good, although yard gets crowded.

Will continue later.

First stupdity:
1) Point the damn lights TOWARDS the trailers, NOT from the building out. This way we can actually SEE the damn trailer numbers.......
This applies to most terminals.

Feel free to add.
Not exactly on topic but relevant, I have a neighbor who installed bright lights on the sides of their house pointing out and away from the house. I tried to explain to them that when they lit those lights when they weren't home the were blinding their neighbors (me for instance) and hurting the neighbor's ability to see if anyone was prowling around their house. They looked at me like I had two heads and stopped talking to me. Go figure.

Not exactly on topic but relevant, I have a neighbor who installed bright lights on the sides of their house pointing out and away from the house. I tried to explain to them that when they lit those lights when they weren't home the were blinding their neighbors (me for instance) and hurting the neighbor's ability to see if anyone was prowling around their house. They looked at me like I had two heads and stopped talking to me. Go figure.
So in other words they put you on ignore like seabreeze... I see a trend here...

TERMINAL GUIDE:

"The Dungeon" Baltimoron----due to the dark dock and just overall dingy/dusty/dirty atmosphere. Probably Class B, but could be A if they would clean the place up.

"The Cave" Brooklyn----due to the VERY dark dock. Class C

"Warzone" Washington DC. Actually not too bad considering what they have to work with. Class C+/B-

"Bichmond" Richmond----due to the Bichy-ness. Although nora's (RDO) is actually ok. i will discuss in more detail when there is time. Class B

Cumberland good.

Hagerstown good.

York good. lots of space, although i hear it's going to get shut down after lease expires?

Waynesboro (va) good.

bethlehem. Generally good, although yard gets crowded.

Will continue later.
If you are so ****ing unhappy about stupid ::shit::, why do you continue to work there?