Dayton | Terminal In Galapalis Ohio

1FastVette

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello.

Looking for any information on this terminal. Size , what is like to run City P@D or Linehaul out of here.

Oops spelled wrong . Gallipolis OH terminal.

Last edited:
Hello.

Looking for any information on this terminal. Size , what is like to run City P@D or Linehaul out of here.

Oops spelled wrong . Gallipolis OH terminal.
Terminal is very small, but they cover 47 zip codes in WV. I believe that they only have around four linehaul drivers. They rent part of a building with under 10 doors I believe. Very tiny yard that only two trucks can move around in at a time. Very :shit:ty faculty.

Oh. I'm glad that i picked the Gahanna, location instead. So who is replacing Mike T. When he retires here coming up. That's the person who will be calling me for the next. Phase of the hiring process. That's if they want to hire me.

I am not familiar with that person. I know the Asst TM Mike Wotek and he is a pretty cool guy. I just spoke with a Gahanna driver two days ago at my terminal. They had two new hires on transportation quit on their first day of training according to him lmao.

I am not familiar with that person. I know the Asst TM Mike Wotek and he is a pretty cool guy. I just spoke with a Gahanna driver two days ago at my terminal. They had two new hires on transportation quit on their first day of training according to him lmao.
So your odds just increased. We are so busy that we can barely handle it. I have never seen it like this before. If you like big miles then your about to be in heaven. If you don't then its only temporary. Try to tough it out

So your odds just increased. We are so busy that we can barely handle it. I have never seen it like this before. If you like big miles then your about to be in heaven. If you don't then its only temporary. Try to tough it out
Crazy that people would throw away a 100k a year job like that

C

Cool. They mention P@D driver to me. I told them i take that or linehaul . Dont care just to get me foot in the door.

How many hours on either driver board do u think i will be working?

I'm hungry and want to work..