XPO | Terminal Layoffs And Dsr Reassignments Thread.

Following the Yrc thread as suggested by icuicp, we will start this thread for factual, terminal specific layoff information, as well as dsr downbids to dock positions.

No discussion in this thread at all, just terminal sic and info.

Thanks.
XGN- Since the beginning of 2019 7 DSR’s have resigned. 1 DSR laid off a couple of months ago, and 1 more DSR laid off last week for a total of 9 drivers gone in 2019.

Following the Yrc thread as suggested by icuicp, we will start this thread for factual, terminal specific layoff information, as well as dsr downbids to dock positions.

No discussion in this thread at all, just terminal sic and info.

Thanks.
Xde laid off 4 drivers, XTO 2

My barn in the south has reclassified 8 (I think) drivers to DW status, several quit instead of staying. We have had several quits/retirements and we are not filling those vacancies.

XDY - 1 driver layoff , canceled driver in process of hiring , offered part-time dockworker position to driver being laid off ( driver declined ) , hired 2 dockworkers in process of training

Hiring anyone with a CDL. Can't keep people. And retirements are killing us as well.
Where is this ? All I hear are layoffs and more layoffs . It is SLOWWWWWW !! Most every other LTL I talk with are busy and now we have Saia moving into the area . Will be interesting to see if more layoffs happen because of this .

Where is this ? All I hear are layoffs and more layoffs . It is SLOWWWWWW !! Most every other LTL I talk with are busy and now we have Saia moving into the area . Will be interesting to see if more layoffs happen because of this .

Out here in the heartland. Cowtown, USA. Home of the Buckeyes. Columbus, Ohio. XCO

Ahhh XCO I see you guys make the urinal news sheet alot lately

Hiring anything with a pulse. And they are telling these guys not to even try if they think they can’t do it. Not pressuring them at all. Many of my stops went out the previous day. And it’s usually just bumping a dock. But it looked scary from the road or Google maps and so it came back.

Hiring anything with a pulse. And they are telling these guys not to even try if they think they can’t do it. Not pressuring them at all. Many of my stops went out the previous day. And it’s usually just bumping a dock. But it looked scary from the road or Google maps and so it came back.
Well some night I go to XMI (Milton) and that place looks scary on google maps too, but they still make me go.

Read the safety policy in the handbook once some of the crazy ::shit:: they come up with. The best is I was told it can ruled preventable even if the other guy runs s red light and is charge.