Terminal manager assaults female worker

I know this is true, atleast for the dock. If you are going to be late, call and tell them, and it will be excused. I have done it plenty of times over the years. Something that goes along with it too is that if you come to work sick, you have to work atleast 4 hours or else it will be a 1/2 occurrance against your attendance

So what is going on with this situation? have charges been filed?
Or has it been ignored by the VDP's and he's still the term mgr?
the keep quite and it will go away attitude?

So what is going on with this situation? have charges been filed?
Or has it been ignored by the VDP's and he's still the term mgr?
the keep quite and it will go away attitude?
I don't think anything is happening. Last I heard the VP's were hiring an outside third party to investigate..

Whats to investigate? There was a whole room of witnesses....:chairshot: They need to hurry up ditch that guy before his ego attacks someone else.

Well, its very possible that the investigator, a she, works for the attorney that works for the VP's. Interviews of witnesses are going on this week, and it seems by the questioning that the victim, is trying to be discredited. "It's her fault that she was assaluted" type of questioning. I can almost bet the farm that Billdo will in fact get away with this one.
Ed, Dave, I'm sure your Bible says something about injustices, mine does. If the "victimizer" gets off the hook, YOU will be guilty of the assault as well, as if you weren't enough already for letting this drama continue. Maybe that can be a new topic for the next DVD.

i think it's time for the victim of this attact to make it public.bring the media into the scope,let the public decide if this used paint salesmen should keep his job.it has alway's been the VP'S stand that the employee is at fault for everything that goes wrong at OAK HARBOR,they will never except responsibility for anything that show's a negitive spin on their company.

besides her actually hitting or grabbing him first how could it in any way be her fault? He has all kinds of means to pumish her (if she was in the wrong) besides laying a hand on her. It is beyond me how this can even be open for discussion.

This thread makes me sick to my stomach. I am appalled at the actions of a major employer of this industry. I am ashamed for all the hard working men and women, who poor sweat from their pores, for an outfit that refuses to defend the very core of it's existence. Folks, it's a sad day in America when actions such as these go unchecked in the work place. Hell, a drill instructor in the USMC can't even get away with man handling his men these days. WTF OHFL???? Elvis out and pissed........

I have spoken to a few supervisors at other companies and asked what if????????? They said they would either be out of work or a good explanation would have to be made.

Hey wench...put your prettiest dress on cause I can't wait to do you..."assault by contact, over and over" wench.

Cowboy be watchin you wench...get your things in order cause your locker is the first one I'm dumpin in the dumper.

Might even walk out to you and throw your junk down and put it in the fire barrel.

Yippeokiaaa,

The Cowboy

Hey wench...put your prettiest dress on cause I can't wait to do you..."assault by contact, over and over" wench.

Cowboy be watchin you wench...get your things in order cause your locker is the first one I'm dumpin in the dumper.

Might even walk out to you and throw your junk down and put it in the fire barrel.

Yippeokiaaa,

The Cowboy

Kinda warm out for a fire barrel, but we would still all love to see you on the picket line...:chairshot:

Whose "we" gal, just you wench lessin you got a frog in your pocket. Ain't nobody else seem at all interested in this board...what happened to the other 450.

Think about it wench...you must be the only one interested...........so when the time comes you might look around and be all by your lonesome......except for the Cowboy....he gonna be there.........it's a long season wench.

Seems since you all alone out here in CyberSpace you (with The Cowboy) wenchy must be the Silent Micro-Minority. wenchy be whippin hisself into a frenzy, workin hisself up for nuttin honey. Nobody else cares. They want to keep their jobs, houses, wives, cars, and sanity.
Everyother house on the trail goin back to the bank and the wench wants a strike.

Some quick and free advice.....get back to work, stop messin with strirrin folks up, quit postin while you should be workin, be glad you got a job, and kill yourself!! (ok, you don't have to kill yourself if you follow The Cowboy's advise)

Love ya,

The Cowboy be watchin.

If this assult has happened why has nothing been done,why has the local not done anything about this?Isnt this why you pay due's for protection? this would not have gone unoticed back in the day when the teamster's had balls,but now with the local's in the back pocket's of said companies they just sweep it under the rug.That really must be a organization to be proud of.

If this assult has happened why has nothing been done,why has the local not done anything about this?Isnt this why you pay due's for protection? this would not have gone unoticed back in the day when the teamster's had balls,but now with the local's in the back pocket's of said companies they just sweep it under the rug.That really must be a organization to be proud of.

If the female employee wants something done about it all she has to do is call the police!! They will make a report and the district attorney will look at it and either decide to file charges or not!! Its pretty simple thing to do especially if there are witnesses to what happened!!:chairshot: