Terminal Manager Assaults Teamster! The True Hollywood Story!

LaLaLand

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard this story from a witness who was at the 1PM meeting and saw the whole thing. I am relating the story as best I can, but I’m sure I may have a couple of the smaller details wrong. But, the actual assault narrative is essentially accurate.
The 1PM driver crew at Auburn had a meeting with Bill H***, Auburn Terminal Manager, Wednesday November 14. The meeting had 2 subjects: Implementation of the new security system, and Canadian shipments.
The major topic was the dos and don’ts of entrance and egress through the new security gates. The Canadian shipment topic was merely to make sure the proper documentation was obtained when picking up Canadian freight to ensure speedy border crossings.
The crew had a lot of questions about the security system. Their questions may've strayed from "How do I get in and out?", to "What's the REAL story on why you're activating the security sytem now?" Thus, the meeting dragged on longer than Bill H*** planned, and he was unprepared to answer the difficult questions! He began to loose control. At one point, he invited those in attendance to find other jobs if they didn’t like Oak Harbor.
Approximately at this time, the female Teamster began to get upset. She arose from her seat. She didn’t say anything; just decided she wanted to stand. Bill H*** demanded that she take her seat. Whether she took her seat right away I don’t know, but it seems she did, eventually. The questions from the 1PM crew continued, and Bill H*** got angrier.
As the heat rose, the Female Teamster got up and attempted to leave the meeting. This is when the assault occurred. She was at or near the door of the meeting room and attempted to open the door. Bill H*** grabbed her by the arm firmly and said something like;
“The meeting isn’t over! Sit down!”
The Teamster refused, and begged to be let out, and for Bill to release her from his very tight grasp. Bill refused! She struggled to release herself, to no avail. She then began to cry. At approximately this point, Bill did release her, and she left the meeting room in tears. The time Bill H*** held her under arrest was probably 30 seconds to a minute.
What she did after that I don’t know. The unsubstantiated story is she went and took pictures of Bill H**** fingerprints left in her arm, then visited the Auburn Police. Again, this is conjecture at best. She was not at work Thursday.
Amazingly, after she finally escaped his grasp, Bill H*** continued to give the meeting as if nothing had happened!
Later meetings that day apparently went on as if nothing happened. At some point, District Manager S****** was told of the incident, as was the Union rep that showed up around 5PM.
S****** interviewed several of the other workers who were at the 1PM meeting and witnessed the attack.

Damn. Sounds like some excess stress there in Auburn paradise. Bad move on the TM's part. I hope she goes right for his jugular on this one.

A little dramatic, but a good read. Holt should get what's coming. Come on brown-nosers, try and justify this
bulls@!t. Your response will be a joke and a good laugh, so bring it. OHFL mgt. you should be posting like crazy, but being the cowards you are, you'll never show your face. You'll just sign in and read and keep pretending. When there are answers and defenses to be given, you're nowhere to be found.

there is no excuse for a manager to grab you or handle you for any reason except to restrain you if you have done something wrong(violence against another etc) and this does not qualify.he will probaby be charged with assault if she filed the complaint.

I heard this story from a witness who was at the 1PM meeting and saw the whole thing. I am relating the story as best I can, but I’m sure I may have a couple of the smaller details wrong. But, the actual assault narrative is essentially accurate.
The 1PM driver crew at Auburn had a meeting with Bill H***, Auburn Terminal Manager, Wednesday November 14. The meeting had 2 subjects: Implementation of the new security system, and Canadian shipments.
The major topic was the dos and don’ts of entrance and egress through the new security gates. The Canadian shipment topic was merely to make sure the proper documentation was obtained when picking up Canadian freight to ensure speedy border crossings.
The crew had a lot of questions about the security system. Their questions may've strayed from "How do I get in and out?", to "What's the REAL story on why you're activating the security sytem now?" Thus, the meeting dragged on longer than Bill H*** planned, and he was unprepared to answer the difficult questions! He began to loose control. At one point, he invited those in attendance to find other jobs if they didn’t like Oak Harbor.
Approximately at this time, the female Teamster began to get upset. She arose from her seat. She didn’t say anything; just decided she wanted to stand. Bill H*** demanded that she take her seat. Whether she took her seat right away I don’t know, but it seems she did, eventually. The questions from the 1PM crew continued, and Bill H*** got angrier.
As the heat rose, the Female Teamster got up and attempted to leave the meeting. This is when the assault occurred. She was at or near the door of the meeting room and attempted to open the door. Bill H*** grabbed her by the arm firmly and said something like;
“The meeting isn’t over! Sit down!”
The Teamster refused, and begged to be let out, and for Bill to release her from his very tight grasp. Bill refused! She struggled to release herself, to no avail. She then began to cry. At approximately this point, Bill did release her, and she left the meeting room in tears. The time Bill H*** held her under arrest was probably 30 seconds to a minute.
What she did after that I don’t know. The unsubstantiated story is she went and took pictures of Bill H*** fingerprints left in her arm, then visited the Auburn Police. Again, this is conjecture at best. She was not at work Thursday.
Amazingly, after she finally escaped his grasp, Bill H*** continued to give the meeting as if nothing had happened!
Later meetings that day apparently went on as if nothing happened. At some point, District Manager S****** was told of the incident, as was the Union rep that showed up around 5PM.
S****** interviewed several of the other workers who were at the 1PM meeting and witnessed the attack.

your post is fairly correct the crying started much earlier when he was accusing all of the employees of being theves. H--t is still there but wont be if she actually files charges.