terminal managers at NEMF

imovaherenow

TB Regular
Credits
I HEARD TM'S ARE HARD TO KEEP HERE..WHATS THE DEAL WITH THAT...SEEMS LIKE 52 IS GETTING A NEW ONE EVERY YEAR AND 14 JUST LOST ANOTHER ONE FROM WHAT I SAW( AD ON MONSTER)...JOB THAT HARD?

TM at 14 may be going to 56 to replace manager who is leaving on his own. Thank God you are over there now. You sure have a lot of interest in a place you no longer work at or maybe you just like to start and pass rumors to pass your idle time.

i got out while the gettn was good.and as i told a friend of mine i am soooo freakn happy to be not working over there...

u cant realize the bs until u work for a more reputible and professional organization..its fascinating the quality of workers the better companies have....so the term bottom feeder applies to this POS company and the low grade managers..etc, etc...

the nemf way of doing things is the definition of insanity..." doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

good luck

Hey Mr. "Imoverherenow", just exactly is it that you do work now? I see that you comment on just about everyone's site.

Gary Piscal became the Metro Region manager for NEMF. Steve McEvoy went from Metro Region Manager to Mid-Atlantic Region Manager. Stacy Kyler went from Mid-Atlantic Region Manager to TM at Harrisburg. This was posted in our terminal.

no no silly all the tm's are great..they do no wrong but it's always and i mean always the drivers fault..i love listening on how us drivers suck and this and that, well guess what the drivers that did care sometime in the past do not anymore... if a tm is gonna sit there and bitch about things but come up with not one solution to fix any problems with the operations in their terminal, then they need to keep quiet and shut the office door...there is so much of the office working against one another weather it be the dispatchers giving pickups to drivers on the other dispatchers board,the operations managager not working with the routing.. to many routes being combined with deliveries but come pickup time drivers have to scramble...etc.. this is the worst i have ever seen....talk about counterproductive..and who loses in the end..all of us when we lose customers ..and those are the facts mam just the facts....