Estes | Terminal Managers or Online Application Process?

NewDriver2021

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm very interested in driving for Estes (linehaul) and want to make the best first impression possible. Has anyone set up a meeting with the terminal manager to make a better impression than can be observed from the online application?

I'm very interested in driving for Estes (linehaul) and want to make the best first impression possible. Has anyone set up a meeting with the terminal manager to make a better impression than can be observed from the online application?
Recruiting will call you if you meet their requirements. No need to call Terminal Manager. Recruiting will get your app and review it. Then if Troy meet requirements they will call you and do a brief phone interview. Then they will set a time for you to go to terminal to interview. Trust me, I just went through the process. It took about 1.5 -2 weeks after putting in app then they called me and done phone interview then I just had my interview at terminal last week. Just waiting on my background check to clear. That takes around 2-4 days. Then they will bring you in and set up drug test and dot physical and give you a start date. Now if you need to give 2 weeks notice to current employer they understand and honor that