Estes | Terminal managers out of control?

Wayne (fire em all) Young is at it again. The grim reaper showed up in De Moines Iowa with his hatchet in hand. With one fatal swoop,another TM met his demise. From what I gather from my undercover sources, (I still have them you know. They are just much more stealth then in the past) no explanation was given. This baffled TM called Richmond for some information as to the justification for his termination, and was treated with the typical run around. " We don't know. Wayne says you're terminated, so have a nice life." Hey Wayne. How does it feel to leave a vapor trail of happiness every where you go. Make you feel like a big man? I'll say it to you for this TM. I wish a gang of pit bulls would chew your face off, and then have their way with you,until you bled profusely from your back side. Teamster Elvis out and sickened.......

I truly apologize for this vulgar, insensitive post. Sometimes I let my emotions cloud my better judgement. I was way out of line. And I am truly remorseful. I am especially apologetic to the canine world. Every dog lover knows, a healthy, Pit Bull Terrier, would never share his gene pool with an evil Jackal. Teamster Elvis out......

i.m glad des moines is under a change. i met that guy and could tell the guys days were numbered. heck it took a month for des moines to start being jerks to drivers sooo farewell des moines tm i will miss ya :smilie_132: :hysterical:

Wayne (fire em all) Young is at it again. The grim reaper showed up in De Moines Iowa with his hatchet in hand. With one fatal swoop,another TM met his demise. From what I gather from my undercover sources, (I still have them you know. They are just much more stealth then in the past) no explanation was given. This baffled TM called Richmond for some information as to the justification for his termination, and was treated with the typical run around. " We don't know. Wayne says you're terminated, so have a nice life." Hey Wayne. How does it feel to leave a vapor trail of happiness every where you go. Make you feel like a big man? I'll say it to you for this TM. I wish a gang of pit bulls would chew your face off, and then have their way with you,until you bled profusely from your back side. Teamster Elvis out and sickened.......

I got wind of a "to all" email sent out in the Estes system by this fired TM. They did not yank him from the system in time. He said in the email, that he didn't know why he was fired, and told of supposed threats of being fired. Now I find it hard to belive that a well run, tight, terminal is is chopping a TM who is doing a fine job. If he doesn't know why he was fired, even "under threats" what the bleep else didn't he know about what was going on in his building? Yes, if you do a good job as a TM, and the numbers are good, and you're a rump swab, there is no reason to get Wayne's attention. I've heard of mass firings out west with the GI terms that were aquired, but they all had really bad attitudes about the buy out. It was go with it, or go home. Well, alot went home. The fact of the matter is, do your job, as an employee in any position, and keep your job. If I don't like my wife, I divorce her, and if I don't like my kids, I beat them, or give them up to an adoption agency! Every door has an exit sign. Nobody is obligated to keep employees happy. If I had unlimited, lottery, I'm retired cash, I will still find a reason to squak about something.. It's what we do as humans..

Heard that up in Northern Ca. the terminal managers are trying to become unemployed. Not real smart under our current economic condition. What the hell is Elvis starting now? I heard you ask. Well I guess over aggressive TMs are treating their workforce with disrespect. Yelling at them like they are kids. And treating them like the crud they scrape from their shoes. I hear HR is investigating these (pukes) as we speak. I heard that the Sacramento manager is definitely in their sites. I don't know why? He is such a peach of a guy! Industry in So. Cal. seems to be heating up again. Another fine example of an Estes TM. You would think he would have learned from his stress laden experience with the union movement. How quickly they forget. I have to leave my disclaimer now. This is all second hand information. But it is so easy to believe as truth. That is why I posted it. Elvis out...

I heard this and I heard that. Got any PROOF !?? I hear the sun will fall from the sky tomorrow. It must be so cuz I heard it......from another driver, dockworker...etc. Soo many rumors, how do you keep up with them all ? and why bother since you don't work here anymore ! Not a teamster and am damn happy about it. :smilie_132:

I got wind of a "to all" email sent out in the Estes system by this fired TM. They did not yank him from the system in time. He said in the email, that he didn't know why he was fired, and told of supposed threats of being fired. Now I find it hard to belive that a well run, tight, terminal is is chopping a TM who is doing a fine job. If he doesn't know why he was fired, even "under threats" what the bleep else didn't he know about what was going on in his building? Yes, if you do a good job as a TM, and the numbers are good, and you're a rump swab, there is no reason to get Wayne's attention. I've heard of mass firings out west with the GI terms that were aquired, but they all had really bad attitudes about the buy out. It was go with it, or go home. Well, alot went home. The fact of the matter is, do your job, as an employee in any position, and keep your job. If I don't like my wife, I divorce her, and if I don't like my kids, I beat them, or give them up to an adoption agency! Every door has an exit sign. Nobody is obligated to keep employees happy. If I had unlimited, lottery, I'm retired cash, I will still find a reason to squak about something.. It's what we do as humans..

There ya go, it really is that simple. They will not fire a TM for doing even a decent job. As long as your numbers are good and everything is clicking along they will not take notice. You do your job like they want it done and you get too keep your job seems simple enough. I am sure he screwed up bad somewhere along the line or he would still work here.