Yellow | Terminals Estes bought

Wow ...............yrc says they are planning on closin 21 more terminals b4 the end of the year .just thought maybe the terminals they sold to estes may be involved..............maybe.....maybe not !!!!

Wow ...............yrc says they are planning on closin 21 more terminals b4 the end of the year .just thought maybe the terminals they sold to estes may be involved..............maybe.....maybe not !!!!
There you go...starting rumors. :Poke:

the whole story is in Transportation Topics, it's was a corporation that bought them and probably will lease to Estee's

Yah right

In the the well oiled machine that is Estes Express lines there are probably a handfull of people who know what properties were bought. This is the modis aperandi for the company. The rest of the world will know were they are the day they open..... keep speculating.

Obama Who? :loser:

Just thinking out loud...lets say estes opens terminals in the east where USF Holland is shutting down facilities. Estes then picks up freight for YRC Logistic..the same freight that Holland was picking up....who will ever know? Before i got laid off 2 weeks ago, i was picking up at a chemical plant....Dayton Freight was picking up for yrc logistic..i questioned it..our steward said they can do this...what a bunch of crap...like i said just thinking out loud..anyone else have any thoughts...good luck to you all and God bless

Ikea

Heard there are permits for IEKA store where the Chicago Ridge break bulk side is, city barn will stay

There was an article in the Milwaukee Journal that stated Estes had purchased the USF Holland terminal on college ave for $4.4 million.
As of now they are leasing the terminal to YRCW.