•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Politics | Terrorist group calls for night of rage calls for night of rage over Roe vs Wade

flybynite

Premium
Bring it on. Rage your freaking filthy hearts out. Just in time for the midterms. There are some normal people that are so called democrats that are tired of the crap that AOC, Warren, Piglosi, Schumer and others are encouraging, I’ve talked to a few that are ready to vote this scum out.

I know of at least one dem who will turn away from a life long voting of dem.

If Electron day comes for that one, its voting against dems specifically.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
A223EC69-8FFC-47A0-8458-5762E92905B6.md.jpg
This store should be renamed “Dickless” that woman ruined a pretty good sporting goods store.
That tells me that with every purchase that you make at Dickless sporting goods, you are helping to pay for abortions.
I'm proud to say that I started a boycott of their store a few years ago over their assault weapons ban. I drive past their store on a weekly bases and haven't stepped foot in it since. I don't help pay for abortions when I can avoid it.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
From another forum:

rad.md.jpg
Oh please do....
I like how this coward says that he/she isn't the "organizing type". Don't push people out front you coward, come yourself, leading the charge. I'd love to meet you.........on my front porch.

"Show up 100 deep". That's comical. I have sagging floor joists under my gun cabinet due to having so much ammo. Some of us wouldn't even notice the lower inventory of ammo after snuffing out the candles of 100 of these commies.
:lmao:

Come getcha some.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Remember when the blm idiots went to Sturgis during the bike rally, they were lucky the police got them out alive. Go to the rural areas but get ready to bleed.:1036316054:
Yep. They know better, otherwise they'd have already done so since we have such lower numbers of people. And we don't hold our gun sideways.
If someone caused problems in my 'hood, it wouldn't even be the homeowner who snuffed out their candle, it's would be a protective neighbor.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Bring it on. Rage your freaking filthy hearts out. Just in time for the midterms. There are some normal people that are so called democrats that are tired of the crap that AOC, Warren, Piglosi, Schumer and others are encouraging, I’ve talked to a few that are ready to vote this scum out.
Yep. Same here. Most clear headed Americans have had their fill of these radical leftist kooks and will vote accordingly. The Dems know that their days in power are numbered. They'll push Biden out after their November ass whoopin', blame him, then put another radical leftist puppet in his place as though things would actually change with their policies. It's up to the American people to start taking their vote more seriously.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
I know of at least one dem who will turn away from a life long voting of dem.

If Electron day comes for that one, its voting against dems specifically.
My in-laws had been voting Democrat for their entire lives until Trump came along. (And I've been working on them for decades.) They are totally done with the Democrat party. They are in their 80's now, they're old school, and they didn't leave the Democrat party, the Democrat party left them. They can't support this Democrat idiocy.

If Major Payne from the Movie situation saw that pork hanging around the Court in DC he will have to ask himself publicly. Do you want it?

I know the good lord has someone for everyone and all others are gifted or not according to his plans. But Damn its going to be a very big tonnage as time goes by with Dottie, Bertha and Hilda denying everything about being a woman while towing around effermite submissive males who are not necessarily alive to see the failure of our Female species in view during broad daylight.

We can only blame ourselves if there are weighty problems up to and proclaiming a desire to assassinate supreme court judges for daring to rule against the evil that surrounds them going "Moo"

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
Biden, the DNC, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota and Texas gubernatorial candidate Beto O’Rourke have been among the noted Dems to reach out to constituents for cash in the wake of the historic ruling, Newsweek reported.

The DNC asked for up to $25 a pop in donations to help elect Democrats in November, while Pelosi appealed for $15 donations, according to the magazine.

Meanwhile, O’Rourke, who is trying to unseat conservative Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, sent a fundraising email asking for $3, saying, “The only way to overcome [Friday’s] Supreme Court decision is to win this race for governor.”
Filthy scumbags. :lmao:

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
38B771B7-997A-4308-B4DB-D82FB2C9B10E.md.jpg

Pro-abortion activists from the Woman’s March organization scaled a crane in Washington, DC, on Tuesday and unfurled a banner that read, “Biden Protect Abortion.”
Electrify that crane and watch them drop like dead beetles!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock