Tesla Semi

smokeybandit23

TB Lurker
Credits
A lot of news popping up about Tesla's foray into the trukcing indsutry -

What do you all think about this? Should Elon Musk keep out of this? Is there the possibility for these types of vehicles on the road? Sound off below - I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

Pro1driver:
Thanks for the heads up - when I posted I noticed that board didn't have much traction and I wanted some more insight into the matter. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Pro1driver:
Thanks for the heads up - when I posted I noticed that board didn't have much traction and I wanted some more insight into the matter. What are your thoughts on the matter?
most likely to be a very costly experiment for a larger company to absorb the costs, i just hope NO student drivers are assigned such a rig.

Musk should concentrate on getting the production delays, profitabilty, and many other issues under control on his mainline, before venturing into yet another foray, Solar city, rockets to the moon, of course it's probably another attempt to keep investors minds wandering and keep investing, Preston Tucker went to prison over far less money and way fewer promises.