Texas +7 Over/Under 75

These high scoring games are starting to seem like the norm lately. If a team wins 54-47 for instance, it was only a one TD game. The score might as well have been 7-0.
I'm sure these games are crowd pleasers, but only shows they aren't teaching defense.

That certainly wasn't the case with the Gamecocks last night as they effectively shut down my 'Dawgs, not allowing a score until late in the 4th quarter.

These high scoring games are starting to seem like the norm lately. If a team wins 54-47 for instance, it was only a one TD game. The score might as well have been 7-0.
I'm sure these games are crowd pleasers, but only shows they aren't teaching defense.

That certainly wasn't the case with the Gamecocks last night as they effectively shut down my 'Dawgs, not allowing a score until late in the 4th quarter.
South Carolina was very impressive. I knew that they were good, but that was impressive.

Texas looked to have a poor D. WV does have a good O maybe the best one, but lack in D themselves. They get up against a team with a good D like SC, I think they will be in trouble.