TForce | Tforce eliminating sales jobs .

Overnitemike

TB Lurker
Credits
We had a 29 year salesman let go today . He was the only sales person at our barn. They eliminated the only salesman at our nearest terminal last week. I guess sales will operate out of Richmond from now on ?

At 2 pm our salesguy got a call, spineless management told him he was done at 2:15, clean out your desk, leave your phone, adios. A dedicated 20 year employee treated with no respect. Who's next????

Idk whats going on and neither do any of us but something is up. Road drivers working the dock for $37.61 yet there still hiring more road drivers while eliminating sales reps.

This is ancient history, but one of the first things done after an investment company did after buying Jevic was reduce the in person sales force. Went all telephone sales. We drivers noticed a difference..

Don’t need sales reps. 75% of volume is controlled by 3rd parties. Why tie up money in a rep and car to fight over 25% that you can control with pricing manipulation?

They will resurrect the take charge program and make the drivers the sales people. More crap for drivers to do.
If I knew of all this crap I had to deal with when I was a spotter I would have shoved the extra quarter .....