TForce | TForce Freight One Year Anniversary

0FE2D4D1-99B0-47D8-BA8D-F88D32577F19.md.jpg

What else did you TForcer’s receive?
We received a nice sack lunch to bring with us, soda, water, candy and cake.
Pizza tonight.

Since being Used Abused and “Curb Kicked” by that brown company. I think we are recovering quite nicely and continue to recover and makes small strides in becoming a competitive LTL Player that The brown company did not want us to be.

We were told we would be receiving newer DIADS and will most likely go inbound paperless by end of year. There are a few kinks to work out (Haz-mat documents)

We were told we would be receiving newer DIADS and will most likely go inbound paperless by end of year. There are a few kinks to work out (Haz-mat documents)
But I love the 2012 operating system we currently use.its nice not being able to log in 3 out of 5 days. It's so nice to have to reset the diad 3 times a day otherwise it takes 15 minutes for 1 bill.

Well cgo picked up 2 trailer loads Friday from there warehouse. So not yet.
I know of alot of damages are filed. Mostly manufacturing defects not us destroying them even though we try.
i know: i delivered 3 shipments last week and picked two, but i think they are still using us because they haven't found another carrier? But technically, we have lost the account.

Last edited: