Thank You Bob Amsden & Mike Walden For All Of Your Hard Work!

Dear Mike, I am concerned some individuals might take it wrong that you and Sherm have signed confidentiality agreements with "THE GREAT SATAN", Tom Nyhan. Mike the Fighters might think you are trying to hide something, why else sign a confidentiality agreement. Some might think it was braggadocio on your part for even mentioning being brought into the confidence of "THE GREAT SATAN". It might be in your best interest to have your handlers at THE PENSION RIGHTS CENTER edit your news letters in the future. Finally Mike I think you need to get the fighters to lay off Mr. Nyhan and the dedicated professionals at the CSPF. The lack of political will of all elected officers, at all levels, over the last 35 years has caused the pension fund to dwindle. After all Mike when was the last time a member ever voted for an officer who promised him less.

Watched a PBS special last night, saw a bunch of white liberals, do a high tech lynching on a black man. Joe Biden was one of them, doesn't give me a lot of hope, about getting a liberal democrat MEPF bailout. Anybody have an update on forensic audit, getting corrupt wall street bankers to pay?