Pitt-Ohio | Thank you Charles and family !

Thanks. That’s about 1.25% for the road and 3.6% for city if my math is correct. Not bad, especially the hourly rate, when you consider that this is not the annual increase.
most Carriers have gone with early raises- all fighting for the same drivers and to hold onto their current drivers !!

most Carriers have gone with early raises- all fighting for the same drivers and to hold onto their current drivers !!
We had three pay tiers depending on geographic locations. This raise brings all locations up to the same level. I’m sure you’re correct as far as the reason why they did it! Our cola raise is beginning of May.

We had three pay tiers depending on geographic locations. This raise brings all locations up to the same level. I’m sure you’re correct as far as the reason why they did it! Our cola raise is beginning of May.
Thanks for the clarification! I hadn’t considered that they eliminated the 3 tier structure.

I started with Pitt at the first of the year at $20.80 hourly, Class B city driver. Now I'm at $24.74 and can't remember what the top pay is that I will be at in July. All I can say is WOW. It's nice to finally be at a company that appreciates it's drivers and says so with MONEY not words.