Yellow | Thank you chicago 710 & 705

tutone710

Your Retirement Canceled
Credits
Thank you for voting NO if it meant any thing to be a teamster our NO votes would have meant something, but you did your part so thanks to the ones who stood up and tried to make a difference. The vote 710 yes 567 no 739 //705 yes 94 no 236

710 and 705 have pretty much stuck together in this ordeal. good job! the company may have got the cuts they wanted because of the weaker mesters, but it wasnt because of us. TEAMSTERS 710 and 705 = true teamsters.

I'm a little hoarse tonight..I've been visiting in Chicago for the past two weeks, and you know how it is, yelling for help on the way back to the hotel every night.
23.gif
Things are so tough in Chicago that at Easter time, for bunnies the little kids use porcupines
VebrzA3rbQQxhTRPptdOJiGN2Es.gif

thank you Chicago

You walk out of the Amphitheater after watching a show and suddenly the Chicago Stockyards smell clean and good by comparison. Chicago is the product of modern capitalism, and, like other great commercial centers, is unfit for human habitation.
There's only one thing for Chicago to do, and that's to move to a better neighborhood
thank you Chicago
laughs_8.gif
ack-3.gif

E Grand Ave

While the former white paper 710 dock went 4 to 1 against the concessions the more pragmatic road drivers voted yes.

Thats 710 dock voted no. Road voted yes.
Correction, not this road guy. It is very easy to describe the YRC drivers that did vote Yes. I'll give a hint, the Yes vote didn't come from any of the YRC drivers that were originally out of 301/Chicago Ridge, IL.

Correction, not this road guy. It is very easy to describe the YRC drivers that did vote Yes. I'll give a hint, the Yes vote didn't come from any of the YRC drivers that were originally out of 301/Chicago Ridge, IL.

You tell em' Spaghetti, thats the way we rolled on the Rock at the Ridge, I voted No also.

I believe that to be correct . All the drivers that I stay in contact ( 301) said they had enough of the given back crap. I t might of been different if they would open the books every year . What if they don't need the give back in a year or two then these guys are kicken back when the company don't need . This whole thing ain't fair to the employees at all . Example does anyone think Holland and New Penn should be kicken back ? I don't think so ! Once a company starts this ::shit:: it becomes a cancer , they know that with this economy they got ya by the nuts they can squeezes ya . Upper management guys that play these games with other peoples lively hoods are of low moral /no conscience types and as I always said a man with out a conscience is a man with out God and we know where they go after this life . Just my thoughts .:tribehasspoken: