Yellow | Thank You President Trump

If not for your actions YRCW was ready to close it's doors. Thanks to President Trump we received a $700,000,000 loan keeping us afloat for at least 4 years. For a president who supposedly hates unions you sure helped us out in our time of need and I'll be voting for you sir in November.

I agree 100%. Our president deserves a big thank you from YRC employees, and maybe some votes in November!

Thanks for the Loan !!!:19::15:
dda02020aae7bc43d9fcb51f932b59b6.jpg

Seriously. As if any president in history wouldn’t sign the cares act in this situation. The thanks lies within the house and the senate. People just don’t get it.
Then why does CNN **** and moan that "the Trump Administration" gave a failing union company who is in a lawsuit over cheating weights a loan?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/business/yrc-federal-loan/index.html

Looks like the Democrat good-buddy media would rather see us sink...24,000 Teamsters. 30,000 employees.

I also wanna thank President Trump for being able to BULL$$HIT so many average working americans that you actually care about them, but hey that says more about them than you because politics and race aside any unbiased human being willing to be honest would know that you are batshit crazy and probably suffer from some form of dementia acted out on twitter with your juvenile name calling,lack of intelligence and straight cowardice. If you are honest and have noting to hide than you don't block people from testifying or attack people who disagree with you upon leaving your administration as incompetent if you have nothing to fear. YOU thought highly enough of them to HIRE and PRAISE them in the beginning. Like him all you want, but if you know what a real man is and what leadership truly is..... he ain't it. Sorry no ax to grind, but whatever comes outta his mouth the opposite is true. Catch him in a lie he will tell you another one. Never the honest truth and we all make mistakes...... not him tell another lie. You tell me the one time he has spent 5 min expanding in depth, no name calling or attacking a reporter on any policy subject or explained it???? Guess what NEVER because he can't...Tillerson got it right, he's a moron. Why do mostly all the people he hired claim incompetence WHEN THEY LEAVE. They all can't be wrong or maybe just willing to acknowledge truth. I BELIEVE Generals sworn to defend the country and constitution over Trump as at least they understand and have protected it. I don't even care if personally he has ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ views(we all do in a undeniable way) if he could at least comprehend what being elected president meant. I wanna hear policy and how he's gonna improve all Americans lives, but he's just a straight rich guy with no balls playing people who he can't relate too but knows what they want to hear and if Trump was a female or person of color spewing the same nonsense as president his same supporters than would be crying for impeachment ,followed by lyching with burial in a unmarked grave. I am truly ashamed where we gotten to the place where we ignore reprehensible behavior, BLM TOO not letting their crap off either.... but here we are. I wish there was a better option then Biden, but no way signing up for 4 more years of his a$$ clown act. We have to be better than this to survive/progress as a country. The most LSD administration ever.....LIE, SUPPRESS AND DEFLECT, never can admit a miscalculation. Crap it happens...
I'm sorry for the rant and anyone one offended it's JMHO as I just wish he'd grow the frig up and turn it around this election time, unite us as a country. Anybody who thinks we are in a good place now?????? fighting/hating each other???......we ALL can and NEED to be better than this my GOD.

I also wanna thank President Trump for being able to BULL$$HIT so many average working americans that you actually care about them, but hey that says more about them than you because politics and race aside any unbiased human being willing to be honest would know that you are batshit crazy and probably suffer from some form of dementia acted out on twitter with your juvenile name calling,lack of intelligence and straight cowardice. If you are honest and have noting to hide than you don't block people from testifying or attack people who disagree with you upon leaving your administration as incompetent if you have nothing to fear. YOU thought highly enough of them to HIRE and PRAISE them in the beginning. Like him all you want, but if you know what a real man is and what leadership truly is..... he ain't it. Sorry no ax to grind, but whatever comes outta his mouth the opposite is true. Catch him in a lie he will tell you another one. Never the honest truth and we all make mistakes...... not him tell another lie. You tell me the one time he has spent 5 min expanding in depth, no name calling or attacking a reporter on any policy subject or explained it???? Guess what NEVER because he can't...Tillerson got it right, he's a moron. Why do mostly all the people he hired claim incompetence WHEN THEY LEAVE. They all can't be wrong or maybe just willing to acknowledge truth. I BELIEVE Generals sworn to defend the country and constitution over Trump as at least they understand and have protected it. I don't even care if personally he has ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ views(we all do in a undeniable way) if he could at least comprehend what being elected president meant. I wanna hear policy and how he's gonna improve all Americans lives, but he's just a straight rich guy with no balls playing people who he can't relate too but knows what they want to hear and if Trump was a female or person of color spewing the same nonsense as president his same supporters than would be crying for impeachment ,followed by lyching with burial in a unmarked grave. I am truly ashamed where we gotten to the place where we ignore reprehensible behavior, BLM TOO not letting their crap off either.... but here we are. I wish there was a better option then Biden, but no way signing up for 4 more years of his a$$ clown act. We have to be better than this to survive/progress as a country. The most LSD administration ever.....LIE, SUPPRESS AND DEFLECT, never can admit a miscalculation. Crap it happens...
I'm sorry for the rant and anyone one offended it's JMHO as I just wish he'd grow the frig up and turn it around this election time, unite us as a country. Anybody who thinks we are in a good place now?????? fighting/hating each other???......we ALL can and NEED to be better than this my GOD.
https://ustr.gov/usmca here's some "policy" reading for you

I'm sorry for the rant and anyone one offended it's JMHO

So predictable...blame Trump for the actions of others. It's the far left crazies that are causing chaos and division. They are responsible for their own actions. President Trump has done far more for the black community than any recent former presidents have. President Trump knows how to get the economy going strong. Anyone who denies this is full of it. I would much rather put our country and economy in Trump's hands than Biden's any day! Does anyone really think Biden is capable of pulling this country out of this economical fall that we are in? Before Covid19, Trump had this economy stronger than we have seen it in a very long time. He can do it again!