Yellow | Thank You President Trump

This is the biggest waste of tax funds I’ve seen so far in my life. Your company was barely showing a profit when everyone else was making hundreds of millions.

I work for a privately owned company non union and make 25% more per mile have good health insurance at 40 a week and a 401k match, drive the same truck everyday and it’s much newer nicer and faster than what you guys have. You guys would have been absorbed and hired on at any LTL after your close and you guys would have made way more money and had a better work environment, the economy would have benefited more from your closing with the growth and expansion of the rest of the industry. Sorry but your company is a cheap freight cancer to the industry and can’t legitimately stand on your own.
Hey PH you have no clue, YRCW is a 5 Bil yr Co made up of 5 trucking segments, YRC Freight is 1 segment and the 3rd largest LTL in the country, YRCW got caught with too much debt 10yrs ago during the financial crisis, theyve been rebuilding buying tractors and trailers for all companies, this year they expected to turn a corner until the pandemic hit, Ive been here 32yrs, I drive a new Volvo every night, you might make more a mile but you pay for Ins and pay into your 401k, I have all mine paid for by the company and its top notch plus I have a Teamster 401k and IRA of my own, youd need to have about a Mil in that 401k to match my pension over 20yrs, so like I said get a clue before spewing your BS!

75ddm6dpfwt21.png

Since the report was redacted, there may be additional evidence of obstruction.
It’s been established that Mueller knew when he was appointed that there was no collusion, and that Mueller appointed Weinstein to invent charges.

And then there’s Biden.
It’s pretty much proven that Obama used Biden to give a Russian Oligarch billions of dollars, which (in exchange for the Oligarch getting to keep a percentage) the Oligarch used to purchase tanks for Ukraine to fight the Russians in Crimea. Just happened to be that that Oligarch owned Privat Bank, and Burisma. There’s evidence that the Oligarch demanded Hunter be put on Burisma’s BOD as a Well-paid Hostage, to keep Joe playing along. More than $7 Billion just disappeared, and 5 Biden family members prospered.

It’s pretty much proven that Obama used Biden to give a Russian Oligarch billions of dollars, which (in exchange for the Oligarch getting to keep a percentage) the Oligarch used to purchase tanks for Ukraine to fight the Russians in Crimea. Just happened to be that that Oligarch owned Privat Bank, and Burisma. There’s evidence that the Oligarch demanded Hunter be put on Burisma’s BOD as a Well-paid Hostage, to keep Joe playing along. More than $7 Billion just disappeared, and 5 Biden family members prospered.
Orange man bad!

Hey PH you have no clue, YRCW is a 5 Bil yr Co made up of 5 trucking segments, YRC Freight is 1 segment and the 3rd largest LTL in the country, YRCW got caught with too much debt 10yrs ago during the financial crisis, theyve been rebuilding buying tractors and trailers for all companies, this year they expected to turn a corner until the pandemic hit, Ive been here 32yrs, I drive a new Volvo every night, you might make more a mile but you pay for Ins and pay into your 401k, I have all mine paid for by the company and its top notch plus I have a Teamster 401k and IRA of my own, youd need to have about a Mil in that 401k to match my pension over 20yrs, so like I said get a clue before spewing your BS!
You can have 500,000 in a 401 and live a very comfortable life, pension very well may be gone.