Yellow | Thank You President Trump

bart be serious . the union sent you a ballot in the mail with a self addressed stamped envelope and only about 33% could bother to put a check mark on it and drop it in a mail box . you expect anyone to believe you would leave you house to go vote lol i dont believe a word of it

bart be serious . the union sent you a ballot in the mail with a self addressed stamped envelope and only about 33% could bother to put a check mark on it and drop it in a mail box . you expect anyone to believe you would leave you house to go vote lol i dont believe a word of it
He didn’t ask you to believe anything. I’m sure he’s staying up at night thinking about how he could make you believe him. You’re a narcissist if that’s what you think.

Regurgitating the same :::shit::: that Mueller had unlimited resources and staff and came up with nothing!!!!!!!!!
75ddm6dpfwt21.png

Since the report was redacted, there may be additional evidence of obstruction.

The fine print at the bottom of that chart says "Based on a spreadsheet by Quinta Jurecic @qjurecic 4/19/19 Design by @YammerJaw".

So basically it's a chart make by some unknown individual displaying his opinion, nothing else.
Yes, this is what one very organized juror might do to arrive at a verdict.

75ddm6dpfwt21.png

Since the report was redacted, there may be additional evidence of obstruction.
Yes, this is what one very organized juror might do to arrive at a verdict.
The part everyone seems to miss is no president past, present or future will ever see a jail cell! But hell if you want to see the end of this country keep playing this stupid ::shit:: !!! Mueller had unlimited resources and all he had was this obstruction ::shit:: you libturds keep frothing at the mouth about! How about the collusion ::shit:: you know the original accusation!!! Doesn’t matter if Trump stands up or sits down to **** there will be a bunch of liberals whining and meaning about both!!! The whining isn’t even heard anymore we see y’all’s mouths moving but we can’t hear anything!!! It’s been 4 years of non stop fing whining WTF!!! Get a life get laid put down the phone and get fing help ::shit::!!!!!!!!!!!!

511 Monkey can you honestly tell me that you can not see Biden has serious cognitive problems??

The part everyone seems to miss is no president past, present or future will ever see a jail cell! But hell if you want to see the end of this country keep playing this stupid :::shit::: !!! Mueller had unlimited resources and all he had was this obstruction :::shit::: you libturds keep frothing at the mouth about! How about the collusion :::shit::: you know the original accusation!!! Doesn’t matter if Trump stands up or sits down to **** there will be a bunch of liberals whining and meaning about both!!! The whining isn’t even heard anymore we see y’all’s mouths moving but we can’t hear anything!!! It’s been 4 years of non stop fing whining WTF!!! Get a life get laid put down the phone and get fing help :::shit:::!!!!!!!!!!!!

To an anti-Trump observer, Trump’s obstructionism over the course of the investigation is like an alcohol-fuel fire in the pit area – you can’t see the flames, but you can be darn sure there’s a fire by the way everyone is dancing around.

To an anti-Trump observer, Trump’s obstructionism over the course of the investigation is like an alcohol-fuel fire in the pit area – you can’t see the flames, but you can be darn sure there’s a fire by the way everyone is dancing around.
Great analogy. Even funnier image.

Or you could accept the actual facts
I’m going to assume you are talking about the fact that one of Trump’s closest political advisers was overheard undercutting a sitting president’s foreign policy in a call with the Russian ambassador. A conversation that was captured incidental to routine monitoring of Russian officials. This was egregious behavior on the part of Michael Flynn, and the fact that he lied about it to the FBI proves that he knew it was wrong. We only found out about this conversation because someone in the intelligence community leaked the fact that the recording existed. What else is out there? What other information does the intelligence community have? Would Robert Mueller know where to look in a highly compartmentalized intelligence apparatus? I’m convinced by Trump’s own actions and words that there is more damning evidence waiting to be uncovered.

Or you could accept the actual facts
And then there’s Biden.
Trump 2020!
I’m going to assume you are talking about the fact that one of Trump’s closest political advisers was overheard undercutting a sitting president’s foreign policy in a call with the Russian ambassador. A conversation that was captured incidental to routine monitoring of Russian officials. This was egregious behavior on the part of Michael Flynn, and the fact that he lied about it to the FBI proves that he knew it was wrong. We only found out about this conversation because someone in the intelligence community leaked the fact that the recording existed. What else is out there? What other information does the intelligence community have? Would Robert Mueller know where to look in a highly compartmentalized intelligence apparatus? I’m convinced by Trump’s own actions and words that there is more damning evidence waiting to be uncovered.

And then there’s Biden.
Trump 2020!
Russia, Russia, Russia?
How much has your party spent on the Russia hoax in the last four years?
What has your party accomplished in the last four years as far as helping our country?
You really need to open your eyes and see where your party is taking this country.
Get in the cattle car and enjoy the ride.