R&L | Thank You

imported_scully

TB Lurker
Credits
Alot of the post I have been reading lean disturbingly I might add toward the negative. I think that the current employees for the most part are happy with the company and are glad to have leadership that is willing to make the tough decitions that need to be made to keep us afloat during uncertain financial time. I for one am glad to still have a job and am greatful to the leaders for the measures they have taken. Not everyone will survive but the ones that can keep trying to make a difference every day at work will be able to look back at these tough times and be glad they stuck it out.

Thanks R&L for your leadership

I think that the current employees for the most part are happy with the company

Almost all were, right up until they bend you over..:eck13:

Keep believing the Robert's love each and every one of us and they have your welfare at heart. Keep believing if you just work hard and keep your nose clean, if you go over and above whats required they won't mess you over in a heartbeat if they think they can get somebody cheaper.

And I have a bridge to sell you if you believe that ::shit::

Alot of the post I have been reading lean disturbingly I might add toward the negative. I think that the current employees for the most part are happy with the company and are glad to have leadership that is willing to make the tough decitions that need to be made to keep us afloat during uncertain financial time. I for one am glad to still have a job and am greatful to the leaders for the measures they have taken. Not everyone will survive but the ones that can keep trying to make a difference every day at work will be able to look back at these tough times and be glad they stuck it out.

Thanks R&L for your leadership

You just have to remember,a very small percentage of employees from any company post to Truckingboards. And anger seems to be dwelled upon by many. When was the last time you laughed through an entire movie, and when was the last time you walked out of a store/restaurant for poor service/quality of food?? Which comes to mind first?? People in general just need to learn to move on and improve their lives.
But there some quality employees there still,and some who I'll still call friends,even if I have seen them for a few years.