Thanks Jeff & Mods

Hookman

Just passing thru on my way home
PREMIUM
Credits
One thing I love about about TB is everyone is given room to have an opinion, crack some jokes, get close to the line sometimes even throwing a few rocks but when new members come in with an agenda & try to take things in their own direction I appreciate the staff keeps a eye on things. When they expose themselves, no pun intended, the boot comes out. :chairshot::nut kick: Your work is appreciated.

Last edited:
They were fun for about 5 minutes. She sent me a PM, I didn't respond.
Banana Swinging GIF

What did I miss?

Yup.... I'm lost too???

One thing I love about about TB is everyone is given room to have an opinion, crack some jokes, get close to the line sometimes even throwing a few rocks but when new members come in with an agenda & try to take things in their own direction I appreciate the staff keeps a eye on things. When they expose themselves, no pun intended, the boot comes out. :chairshot::nut kick: Your work is appreciated.

To be honest, you guys didn’t really miss anything, when he posted the pic and then she responded to it, I almost replied BYE BYE!!! :lmao:

Thanks Jeff

I need you guys to report stuff you know isn't supposed to be here. Either click the report at the bottom of the message or send me a PM
I don't want a G rated site but I also don't won't anyone having to explain to a grandkid what the hell they are looking at. Unsolicited PM's sent to you and by whom if you are getting spammed . Any owner of any site can read users PM's I don't do it and I am the only person with the ability to do so. The reason I can is because I have to have the ability to log into your account without a password to see what you are seeing when you have problems, I cannot even access your password because it is encrypted in the database, I can only change your password. I never log in to anyones account to snoop. I have enough ::shit:: to worry about in life without worrying about other peoples affairs. If you request I login into your account to look at the PM you tell me to look at I will but I never do this on my own. Now just to let you know if you are using this site for illegal trafficking of anytime the Feds can access your account at anytime without even me knowing.

Last edited: