Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Thanks to everyone who donated

Jeff

Sole Proprietor
Administrator
Super Administrator
Thank you all to the premium members and those who donated to the server bill fund you are the people that keeps trucking boards alive, we are not trying to get rich here we are just trying to pay the bills. We have over 500 members here login everyday yet only a handful are contributing, small donations are appreciated and chip away at the server bill and there's no one here that can't afford a couple bucks if you can't that's fine but I would like to see more people than just the handful of people who are supporting this site to help out as well it will be greatly appreciated and needed I always try to throw in some premium time for anyone who donates I may forget one or two every now and then but it's not intentional if I miss you just send me a private message and I will take care of it as soon as I get back at my computer The server bill is paid for this month and I appreciate all of you who contributed.

zeroday

Premium
My point is we don’t have to worry about the “thought police” here...no big deal it’s all good...