Estes | Thanks

average joe

TB Lurker
Credits
Just wanted to say thanks for job well done. I recently had a piece of equipment shipped via Estes and it arrived early and free of damage. I could have shipped with " The World On time" a little cheaper, but I wanted it in one piece . Thanks again for a job well done

Glad it worked out for you average joe, tell a bunch of other shippers about your experience.... we could use some x-tra work about now

The real thanks should be to you average joe for giving us guys a chance to meet your shipping needs. Many of us on here are road/linehaul and without you, we ain't going nowhere. Thanks again for the encouragement and don't be a stranger on this board.

When I ran local I normally spent my lunch at a decent restaurant wearing my world famous work shirt.lol. Several times I had people stop by my table and tell me our company really had it together and their was no BS when it comes to shipping. I had one person wait for me at my truck and wanted to know who he needs to talk to to get his freight shipped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He said the other ltl outfit he uses couldn't get the job done right and he said he heard nothing but good things about us from other warehouse owners. Just think how popular we would be if we advertised and had our decal on a Nascar. :shift:

I'm sure someone could photoshop an Estes racecar. There are some talented people on here that come up with some pretty good stuff. That way we won't feel left out.

I'm sure someone could photoshop an Estes racecar. There are some talented people on here that come up with some pretty good stuff. That way we won't feel left out.

nascar-girls.jpg