Thanksgiving Day Football

Just a plug for the Nittany Lions going on the road a 24 point dog and coming out of Wisconsin with a win. Hackenberg does not look like a true freshman QB . Love the job OBrien has done in Happy Valley. They need to improve special teams and get their linemen to understand a snap count. 8 illegal procedures on the O line in one game, I didn't think that could happen.

I liked Michigan going for 2. That was a gutsy performance by Blue. Loved Auburn's win. Maybe Saban should have stopped crying and left the time expire. LOL I am hoping for Michigan State to beat Ohio State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In today's world, you're probably right in a lot of cases. Look at how many of the free agents who are on a great team, getting a lot of attention, then take the big bucks and go to a bad team, and ride off into the sunset never to be heard from again because the team don't win. To each their own I guess, but I like winning.

A lot of those FAs that disappear are the product of the system they play in. Like a WR that plays along side another talented WR. He gets single coverage and shines. Then goes to a team without any other WR talent and can't overcome the attention the defense is giving him. Just an example. And yes some do take the money and run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who is your NFL team anyway?
I grew up in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan, so I'm a huge Packers fan. But I also like the Lions. I'm also a huge Tom Brady fan (U of Mich.) and a Payton Manning fan.....regardless of where he went. I'm always attracted to wide open offenses. I know, I'm all over the place, but I love football.

I've tried my darndest to start liking the Titans, since I could go to every game, but I just don't like their style. Same with Vandy, I could go to every home game for free (good freind is on the coaching staff).......but just can't become a fan of theirs either.

I watched Mizzou play their first game ever in the SEC last year where they lost at home to Georgia.

Prior to the start of the game one of the Mizzou players was laughing and calling SEC "old man football" like it was a joke. I guess he thought airball with little or no ground game was the norm, but they found out differently that night.

And look at them now. I give them congrats even though I would rather have seen my neighboring Gamecocks make a trip to Atlanta.

I give them congrats even though I would rather have seen my neighboring Gamecocks make a trip to Atlanta.
Same here. I wanted Mizzou to lose so that the Gamecocks would be in the big game.

I have to be honest though, when Mizzou came to the SEC, I said that they would regret that move. But I stand corrected, they're doing just fine. I said the same thing for Nebraska joining the Big 10, but they are struggling.

Same here. I wanted Mizzou to lose so that the Gamecocks would be in the big game.

I have to be honest though, when Mizzou came to the SEC, I said that they would regret that move. But I stand corrected, they're doing just fine. I said the same thing for Nebraska joining the Big 10, but they are struggling.

Move them to the "Black and Blue" division, the SEC West, and see how they do... Ask A&M how it is... Better bring your lunch bucket when you play teams like Alabama, LSU, Auburn and Ole Miss... Three of our teams have 6 National Championships in the past 10 years..

Yep. We were looking at Mizzou's schedule for the season also. They didn't play the big boys. So I classify them as over-rated.

Yep. We were looking at Mizzou's schedule for the season also. They didn't play the big boys. So I classify them as over-rated.

I think they are a talented team, but they gotta get balance on offense and defense to really compete in the SEC... I'm really looking forward to our new QB next year and the "spread offense" that Cam Cameron will implement... Now, if we can hold Beckem from joining the NFL and he returns, that offense is going to be real hard to stop... He looked real good the other day when Mettsenberger went down...