ABF | thanksgiving road dispatch

T

ttman

We are shutting down here at 042 for the holidays. We stop dispatching wed at 2200 and resume fri at 2200. Trucker Bobs fellow employee family time together. Are all my fellow employees enjoying the time off also or is anyone working?

When are you guys stopping the lay trips?
0600 wed . Turns go out until 2200, I believe. Trucker bob hopes to get all his fellow employees back in by 1200 thursday. I'm sure he will hang around at the home office until the last fellow employee is in?

I heard a rumor they would stop at 1800 tuesday.
No, that is not correct. It is posted at 042. lays stop with the 0400 call wednesday. And that call goes out at 0600.
Tuesday would be way too early. Boy, I would LOVE to find out who starts all these rumors at 042!

trucker bob would like us all to get along and not start trouble. we need to behave. and concentrate and be flexible. No time to start rumors. Afterall we are enjoying wonderful benefits that we need to give a little. Like the other non-union companies. How is he going to maintain his 3.8 million dollar income if we don't conform? Anytime we act up, wouldn't that cut into his bonus?
No more rumors.