XPO | Covid-19

XCCX

TB Legend
Credits
I attended a meeting Saturday on emergency preparations for a possible wide spread outbreak of The Covid-19 virus. I’m part of a county volunteer response team . One topic that was covered was the workplace and the spread of the virus . The healthcare official that gave part of the presentation expressed concerns of jobs that involved interstate travel as a possible way that the virus could be spread .
That brought me to thinking about our workplace being a possible higher risk then other jobs . If you think about it we travel across broad areas and gather in large groups and come into contact with the wide spread general public daily.
I urge everyone to give this some thought and take precautions if this becomes larger than it has so far. Take precautions, know the symptoms and seek medical advise if you feel possible infection immediately.
It’s not about spreading fear it’s about being prepared. Don’t rely on employers or government agencies to take the lead in prevention.

I'd just like to thank, on behalf of my fellow workers, our customers, and everybody all those people interact with, XPO and the for-profit insurance vampires for the co-pays and deductibles which will only help to further the spread of this thing.

Awesome job, guys.

It'll be zombieland. Lock and Load. Don't forget the cardio and double tap...Oh, make sure you stock up on toilet paper like all the other nervous nellies out there...

It'll be zombieland. Lock and Load. Don't forget the cardio and double tap...Oh, make sure you stock up on toilet paper like all the other nervous nellies out there...
Everytime something like this comes up, i think of that scene in the Mayor’s office in the movie ‘Ghostbusters’...

“What he means is Old Testament biblical, Mr. Mayor. Real wrath-of-God-type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling!

Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes! Volcanoes!

The dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!”

Most intelligent reports. Not media reports. Actual science papers. Say this is not going away. It's another strain of flu. And it will be a reoccurring phenomena. Look on the back of your Clorox wipes. They eliminate corona virus. Welcome to your new normal.

Everytime something like this comes up, i think of that scene in the Mayor’s office in the movie ‘Ghostbusters’...

“What he means is Old Testament biblical, Mr. Mayor. Real wrath-of-God-type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling!

Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes! Volcanoes!

The dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!”
Made me think of the "Thriller" video.

And many though Trump America 1st policy was crazy. Do some research see what China has done to the US over the years. Look at were most of or meds ingredients come from. See how bad trade deals let China dump products into our county to drive down prices and have American factory close only to later raise the price and control the market. Covid-19 has really brought to light all the ::shit:: we get from them that use to be made here.

And many though Trump America 1st policy was crazy. Do some research see what China has done to the US over the years. Look at were most of or meds ingredients come from. See how bad trade deals let China dump products into our county to drive down prices and have American factory close only to later raise the price and control the market. Covid-19 has really brought to light all the :::shit::: we get from them that use to be made here.

That was actually the American and western pharma companies who control the government, including Trump, not China. Who do you think wrote those trade deals? Senators in their offices? lol. It was those same Pharma ccompanies. Don't presume to tell other people to do research when you dont even know what the hell happened yourself.

That was actually the American and western pharma companies who control the government, including Trump, not China. Who do you think wrote those trade deals? Senators in their offices? lol. It was those same Pharma ccompanies. Don't presume to tell other people to do research when you dont even know what the hell happened yourself.
Coming from a person who wants the fed to run healthcare.