XPO | Covid-19

I'm not trying to get into a pissing contest, my point is you can't trust the science. All of the testing is designed to do is get it approved in the quickest, cheapest manner. I would be willing to bet that the manufactures have received immunity from lawsuits arising from side effects, hence my decision to wait and see.
I believe there have been several drugs that went through this screening that killed thousands of users. Viox comes to mind.

I'm not trying to get into a pissing contest, my point is you can't trust the science. All of the testing is designed to do is get it approved in the quickest, cheapest manner. I would be willing to bet that the manufactures have received immunity from lawsuits arising from side effects, hence my decision to wait and see.
I completely understand what you are saying...everything is about money, unfortunately...you are probably also correct about immunity..... and as we discussed before, your way is the best way for you and your situation. I was just pointing out that the information posted prior to my post had alot of misinformation in it, nothing more nothing less.. no matter what anyone chooses I hope they stay healthy.....and you stay healthy too my friend, I enjoy having honest conversations with you

Does this mean that you don’t trust or use any type of medical treatment question? Or is it only certain type of Does this mean that you don’t trust or use any type of medical treatment question? Or is it only certain types of medical science? I’m not trying to criticize I’m just trying to wrap my head around how one chooses what they will except and what they don’t. Do you think that if politics Had not been a factor early on with vaccines your opinion would have been different had not been a factor early on with vaccines your opinion would have been different. ? Have you always distrust at science or is it a more recent feeling? Science is all around us just about everything we do today is based on science so for me it’s hard to understand how one can deny science. I can understand of science challenges your religious beliefs that you may sway to religion before considering science . Again I’m not trying to be critical I’m just trying to wrap my head around it and understand from your perspective.
I didn't say any of that. First off I don't think politics had anything to do with it, your obsession with Trump is juvenile. I never said I don't trust all science, it's kind of like buying a new car, never buy the first model year, wait and see what works first, as far as tinfoil hats maybe you should look in the mirror.

Here's a article where FDA science approved drugs have ended up killing or seriously damaging people, but we're always supposed to trust the government and their scientific evidence.

Here's a article where FDA science approved drugs have ended up killing or seriously damaging people, but we're always supposed to trust the government and their scientific evidence.
I suggest you trust nobody but Trump.... just to be on the safe side for now. Just trying to help

I didn't say any of that. First off I don't think politics had anything to do with it, your obsession with Trump is juvenile. I never said I don't trust all science, it's kind of like buying a new car, never buy the first model year, wait and see what works first, as far as tinfoil hats maybe you should look in the mirror.
I got it . It’s just the science behind the vaccine. I wasn’t sure it it was all science. Thanks

so let me see .... you trust big business (like Xpo) without question but government no ?

That's an interesting article...I read it and I thought damn why is everything from the 1990's? Then I looked at when it was written..... in 2000....still a good article though I wonder if anything has changed...

I would venture to say that no medicine ever produced has been 100% without side effects to a certain percentage - very tiny hopefully - of people taking that medication. People can be allergic to penicillin, have problems with aspirin and some can even die from eating peanuts because of a strong allergic reaction. So lets get real about the Covid vaccines. They have been rushed, true, but the benefits to most people outweigh the downsides. I've have had the shots, I weighed the advantages vs. the disadvantages and I chose to get them. Different strokes for different folks.

I would venture to say that no medicine ever produced has been 100% without side effects to a certain percentage - very tiny hopefully - of people taking that medication. People can be allergic to penicillin, have problems with aspirin and some can even die from eating peanuts because of a strong allergic reaction. So lets get real about the Covid vaccines. They have been rushed, true, but the benefits to most people outweigh the downsides. I've have had the shots, I weighed the advantages vs. the disadvantages and I chose to get them. Different strokes for different folks.
Truth

I get some are distrustful. The fact is the vaccines are working and with very minimal side effects and I suspect as time goes on this will be proved out even more. All BS aside I genuinely hope that those that are avoiding it put their fears aside and for their sake CONSIDER getting the vaccine for their sake . I think one should always question authority and politicians and that like but in this case and out of concern for you . Just do it. It’s not who’s right or wrong issue.

Exactly my point, just because i don't trust the science does not mean I wear a tinfoil hat, perhaps those that do trust the science are the wears of said hat
The problem is if you don't believe this science (covid vaccine) then you a tinfoil hat wearer. Science has told us that there are only two genders in humans, male and female, but that science doesn't matter. Don't worry we will build you and special bathroom.

Lost a friend this week to COVID . Owner of a local gun store. Refused to wear a mask and get vaccine but saw a large volume of customers everyday and did not enforce mask wearing in premises. Sad didn’t have to be. God rest his soul.

Last edited:
Here, I suggest you trust nobody but the scientist.
We're supposed to believe the science but the science changes constantly so who's to say the science doesn't change when it comes to the vaccine. From Fauci emails he seems like a out standing guy with all the lies he's told us, I'm sure he'll let us know if the science changes again:bouncy: