XPO | Covid-19

FIGURE 1. Provisional* number of COVID-19–related deaths† and other deaths, by week — National Vital Statistics System, United States, 2020

mm7014e1-F1.md.gif
* National Vital Statistics System provisional data are incomplete. Data from December are less complete due to reporting lags. Deaths that occurred in the United States among residents of U.S. territories and foreign countries were excluded.

† Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19 as an underlying or contributing cause of death, with International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision code U07.1.

"including a mandate that all guests must be fully vaccinated with an FDA-approved shot to get in."

NONE of the current covid vaccines have "FDA approval". The ones mentioned have emergency authorization. Not the same thing. FDA Approval is a legal status that is provided once the vaccine clears all the required elements of the APPROVAL stage, which none of the vaccines have at this point.

"including a mandate that all guests must be fully vaccinated with an FDA-approved shot to get in."

NONE of the current covid vaccines have "FDA approval". The ones mentioned have emergency authorization. Not the same thing. FDA Approval is a legal status that is provided once the vaccine clears all the required elements of the APPROVAL stage, which none of the vaccines have at this point.

And none of the " vaccines " will keep a person from getting or spreading the covid. They only make it less lethal to the infected. Which makes it more confusing why they are now pushing it on children, when that age group has a 0% fatality rate.

Which makes it more confusing why they are now pushing it on children, when that age group has a 0% fatality rate.
DOk since your obviously going to ignore my question. I will take the liberty for you . You said children have a 0% fatality rate . Therefore they don’t need a vaccine.
The FACT is as of 6/23/21 324 children (under 17) have died from Covid 19 . You tell their parents and the parents of children wanting their kids vaccinated that their lives are insignificant.
When you resort to twisting facts or blurt out non fact based statements it leave you with little room to criticize others .

DOk since your obviously going to ignore my question. I will take the liberty for you . You said children have a 0% fatality rate . Therefore they don’t need a vaccine.
The FACT is as of 6/23/21 324 children (under 17) have died from Covid 19 . You tell their parents and the parents of children wanting their kids vaccinated that their lives are insignificant.
When you resort to twisting facts or blurt out non fact based statements it leave you with little room to criticize others .

I don’t believe anything you say. Prove it. George Floyd was put down as a Covid death as he tested positive in the morgue. Not 100% sure it didn’t play a factor. However, I do believe something else killed him. Just saying.

I don’t believe anything you say. Prove it. George Floyd was put down as a Covid death as he tested positive in the morgue. Not 100% sure it didn’t play a factor. However, I do believe something else killed him. Just saying.

C0067C00-459D-47C7-9AA8-FCCB19E9E70E.md.jpg

And how many of these were deaths caused by something else and then attributed to covid ?
You asked me to prove it and I did. Look, it doesn’t matter what I put in front of you you’re going to deny it. If it doesn’t fit your agenda it’s not true.
These Children contracted Covid 19 . They died as a direct result of the virus and it is listed so on their death certificates.

You asked me to prove it and I did. Look, it doesn’t matter what I put in front of you you’re going to deny it. If it doesn’t fit your agenda it’s not true.
These Children contracted Covid 19 . They died as a direct result of the virus and it is listed so on their death certificates.
Pretty low number to justify sticking your kids with an experimental vaccine in my opinion.

There have been somewhere around 30,000,000 positive COVID cases and about 600,000 deaths. The percentage comes out to be about 2%. It has to be smaller because not everyone was tested and it's more likely that were more cases of positives than not. I won't even get into the incentives for reporting cause of death as COVID related when COVID had little to do with it.

A good amount of those deaths came from NY, NJ, PA, CA and MI because they forced nursing homes to take in sick people. Rachel Levine was in Pennsylvania forcing nursing homes to take in sick people, but he made sure he pulled his mother out when all of this started. I'm supposed to trust you? No.

The numbers don't justify any of this hysteria and government officials are all about money and power.