XPO | Covid-19

You asked me to prove it and I did. Look, it doesn’t matter what I put in front of you you’re going to deny it. If it doesn’t fit your agenda it’s not true.
These Children contracted Covid 19 . They died as a direct result of the virus and it is listed so on their death certificates.

You didn’t offer me proof. You showed me what you read to make you say it in the first place. Anyone can write anything. Just look and these trucking boards. Truth

And how many of these were deaths caused by something else and then attributed to covid ?
I even put this in my post#1345
"† Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19 as an underlying or contributing cause of death, with International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision code U07.1."

Here read this it might help

There have been somewhere around 30,000,000 positive COVID cases and about 600,000 deaths. The percentage comes out to be about 2%.
Yet Approx 1.5 million have a heart attack and more then 800,000 die from cardiovascular disease each year. That's 53%
Heart disease kills roughly the same number of people in the United States each year as cancer, lower respiratory diseases (including pneumonia), and accidents combined.
But no lock downs or restriction

Doesn’t even mention his testing positive for Covid. Are the lawyers lying ? Or did the hospital ???
I dont believe anyone is "lying" in this instance. A death certificate has the cause of death and a couple of other underlying factors that may have contributed. If it isn't listed I would assume it is because the ME didnt think it contributed.

Most intelligent reports. Not media reports. Actual science papers. Say this is not going away. It's another strain of flu. And it will be a reoccurring phenomena. Look on the back of your Clorox wipes. They eliminate corona virus. Welcome to your new normal.
It's another strain of the flu, but this time they gonna use it to make money and strip away your freedoms! Look at Australia they are taking people to health hotels and arresting people that aren't wearing masks.

CDC has similar plans for us! Go to the CDC official website and type in green zones in search. Scary times!

Not really. You have natural antibodies after testing positive.
People that have become sick for the first time can be treated with this to help aid in their recovery. It is unknown at this point how long antibodies from a previously sick person are prevelant to any degree. That’s why it is recommended previously sick people get the vaccine. It is a BIG deal and you will here more in the coming weeks of how it’s greatly aiding the infected.
Some people become very ill before their body gets developed antibodies and unfortunately some may die prior to that. Those at great risk when they first become ill can be given this to aid in their fight .

Last edited:
It's another strain of the flu, but this time they gonna use it to make money and strip away your freedoms! Look at Australia they are taking people to health hotels and arresting people that aren't wearing masks.

CDC has similar plans for us! Go to the CDC official website and type in green zones in search. Scary times!
I respect your right to have your opinion but don’t you think it’s overboard to think there’s a plot to strip you of all your freedoms ? Why would the CDC want to do this ? If there is such a plot underway don’t you think some hard evidence would have come forth at this point . There trying to save lives not take your “freedoms” . I’m trying to understand your point of view but I just don’t see such a large undertaking happening.

These sheep will scream about how deadly this virus is and how they have facts and science to prove it. But can’t explain why we are still here. This job is the exact opposite of stay home and hide from the world. Every trip to the terminal is a super spreader event. Since the initial shut down we have been working max hours. Run completely ragged. How have we survived ???

I respect your right to have your opinion but don’t you think it’s overboard to think there’s a plot to strip you of all your freedoms ? Why would the CDC want to do this ? If there is such a plot underway don’t you think some hard evidence would have come forth at this point . There trying to save lives not take your “freedoms” . I’m trying to understand your point of view but I just don’t see such a large undertaking happening.
Did you not go to their website? I left you the tools to research. I didn't leave you with the website for DHS that wants to label election questioners and vaccine doubters as DOMESTIC TERRORISTS! It's tucked into there threat of 20 anniversary 911 attack possibilities.

When you are labeled a terrorist you don't have ANY RIGHTS UNDER CONSTITUTION!
It's not a opinion when the put it in black and white!
WAKE UP WHILE YOU STILL CAN!