Thats the birdie.

Bird Man

Pulled the Pin.
Credits
Some of you are aware of who I am. Thats fine. Just a another retired trucker with too much time on my hands. So I tell stories and take peanut gallery shots at everything in the Trucking Industry. Serves them right.

Now.

Visiting with the doctors come up with a range of testing thats pending. To keep things simple theres a failure in the liver that is going to be either a cancer of it or a damaged liver from a failed pain management system that constantly pushes tynenol APAP instead of prescribing better non APAP Medicines. Ive had two decades of that crap. I stopped all that several years ago. However enough damage has been done and in the other direction lies a form of RA and possibly a form of destroyed stored sugar. Which means theres no energy for the body cells to be strong for the workday. And in due time thats that for the birdie.

I have anywhere from 3 months to 6 to 20 months. I dont plan on doing a damn thing other than chowing down on steak and taters with eggs in the morning, Brat with saurkraut in the evening and drink house tea all day after the morning coffee pot. I plan on simply tossing what peanuts I can lift and throw until the end. When it does come, I will be gone quietly. there will be nothing at all because everything has been paid for in advance and all that quietly taken care of long ago in full.

The Doctor will be the worst problem. he acts like a fire eating dispatcher who wont take no for a answer. Unfortunately this old trucker has had a lifetime telling stupid people no. Sometimes they fired me for it. Thats fine. Its a awful long way westbound and up and perhaps I will spend it writing a small book of some kind. As if I did not tell enough stories already.

Thats all for now. 2024 is going to be very interesting.

Some of you are aware of who I am. Thats fine. Just a another retired trucker with too much time on my hands. So I tell stories and take peanut gallery shots at everything in the Trucking Industry. Serves them right.

Now.

Visiting with the doctors come up with a range of testing thats pending. To keep things simple theres a failure in the liver that is going to be either a cancer of it or a damaged liver from a failed pain management system that constantly pushes tynenol APAP instead of prescribing better non APAP Medicines. Ive had two decades of that crap. I stopped all that several years ago. However enough damage has been done and in the other direction lies a form of RA and possibly a form of destroyed stored sugar. Which means theres no energy for the body cells to be strong for the workday. And in due time thats that for the birdie.

I have anywhere from 3 months to 6 to 20 months. I dont plan on doing a damn thing other than chowing down on steak and taters with eggs in the morning, Brat with saurkraut in the evening and drink house tea all day after the morning coffee pot. I plan on simply tossing what peanuts I can lift and throw until the end. When it does come, I will be gone quietly. there will be nothing at all because everything has been paid for in advance and all that quietly taken care of long ago in full.

The Doctor will be the worst problem. he acts like a fire eating dispatcher who wont take no for a answer. Unfortunately this old trucker has had a lifetime telling stupid people no. Sometimes they fired me for it. Thats fine. Its a awful long way westbound and up and perhaps I will spend it writing a small book of some kind. As if I did not tell enough stories already.

Thats all for now. 2024 is going to be very interesting.
I am sure that is difficult to share with others. Almost exactly 10 years ago I was diagnosed with renal cell carcinoma, probably related to contact with defoliants while I was overseas. I admit I was unsure about the future. I had planned for many years that my family would be provided for if I was no longer able to provide for them. I lost two close friends to the same disease. Fortunately early detection made it possible for the cells in the relatively small area to be killed by a procedure known as cryo ablation. I lost only a small part of the affected kidney so I still have both kidneys.
Keep us updated, you are among friends here.