TForce | The beginning of the end

Best of luck to him.
I believe in a few years he will have a yard full of expensive junk. Unless someone comes up with more dependable electronics systems.
Just look at the new KWs' TFI has, almost all have major electronic issues.
When the dew turns to ice, I don't want to be around them..

The whole tandem thing only would work at places who get multiple truckloads from the same place. Platooning and running in tandem works great on paper. How many times have you followed the same guy to every stop in p&d at a less than truckload carrier? It will happen, but I really feel like the 1st ones to actually be replaced are the yard jockeys at places like GM used to be where the one plant made parts or assembled parts for another plant on the same property. Used to be called milk runs if memory serves.

They've (Germany of a all people.....) have been trying to do this since at least 1989. GM has been talking about this since the 50's. Now, if the germans haven't been able to make it happen in over 30 years.....then.........

i think we need to concentrate on more achievable practical, useful goals first: Like air-less tires that will never go flat. AND active signal lights that can accurately and efficiently sense and meter traffic----this is more do-able.

3 guys in a garage (the Wright Brothers) were able to achieve flight in 1900's without any computer aided design. About 10 years later, sustain flight was achieved.

We haven't been able to achieve autonomous driving in over 30 years WITH the aid of computers. i'm not opposed to the technology, but what does this tell you?

Little Teapot Japan has bullet trains, China introduced passenger trains going over mountains so high that they use airliner oxygen etc to keep humans alive way up there. Never mind how they managed to lay track up there. Europe has 300 mph trains fast enough to put airports out of business.

USA dookies along on a rusting amtrack for 50 years begging for money at 50 mph in places. And has to get to sit for hours waiting on freight which is more important than people.

Finally but not least freight needs three months to make in Asia and get to the USA and we cry and whine plus firing drivers for being late to jersey three days later.

They've (Germany of a all people.....) have been trying to do this since at least 1989. GM has been talking about this since the 50's. Now, if the germans haven't been able to make it happen in over 30 years.....then.........

i think we need to concentrate on more achievable practical, useful goals first: Like air-less tires that will never go flat. AND active signal lights that can accurately and efficiently sense and meter traffic----this is more do-able.
I have always wondered why someone hasn’t invented a “smart traffic light”, maybe I should do it myself. We have airless tires on lawn mowers now, not sure why we can’t have them on cars and trucks.

I have always wondered why someone hasn’t invented a “smart traffic light”, maybe I should do it myself. We have airless tires on lawn mowers now, not sure why we can’t have them on cars and trucks.
We actually have developed them. I forget exactly where but they do exist and are coming out on certain military vehicles for combat work among the special forces who cannot depend on tires R us behind enemy lines.

" A company is in business to make money".......
That's the plan.
Too bad for the employee.
Too bad for the customer.
There are much more important people to serve.

Thats the Shareholders.
Yes and if it is there industry and affects their other assets and plans for society........nobody will be allowed to make airless tires or traffic lights waste 1,000 hours of life/hour/county or state. Just sitting there for 5 minutes at a pop waiting for absolutely nobody to go thru. Just you and the light for miles.....get you sit there for no reason waiting. Dumb as crap with billions of dollars of college put into the process ..Useless educations.
If they want to make you keep buying tires so that they can keep making money....that's just toooooooo friggin bad for everybody else.
It's all about them.
They own the world.......until one day they don't.
Maybe one day they will own nothing and be happy about it.....as is their goal for the world........but I'm sure they will still own stuff.....and us. (Bright ideas of the world economic forum, modern day commies)
I get a little agrivated and agitated if ya can't tell.

Last edited:
Yes and if it is there industry and affects their other assets and plans for society........nobody will be allowed to make airless tires or traffic lights waste 1,000 hours of life/hour/county or state. Just sitting there for 5 minutes at a pop waiting for absolutely nobody to go thru. Just you and the light for miles.....get you sit there for no reason waiting. Dumb as crap with billions of dollars of college put into the process ..Useless educations.
If they want to make you keep buying tires so that they can keep making money....that's just toooooooo friggin bad for everybody else.
It's all about them.
They own the world.......until one day they don't.
Maybe one day they will own nothing and be happy about it.....as is their goal for the world........but I'm sure they will still own stuff.....and us. (Bright ideas of the world economic forum, modern day commies)
I get a little agrivated and agitated if ya can't tell.
You'll own nothing.... they'll own you and everything..Sound like a plan?
No thanks.