TForce | The beginning of the end

Just witnessed a driverless car beauty this morning. Beautiful day 25 mph zone driverless vehicle doing the speed limit just comes to an emergency stop middle of the street. Guy behind manages to stop, now he's waiting. Driverless vehicle starts to make a left, with no signal. Car behind starts to pass him on the right. That left was just a head fake. Driverless vehicle makes hard right crunching into the poor bas$$#d who just got brake checked. Yes that's exactly what we need more of these!
I think the trail lawyer firms will have a field day with ANY driverless vehicle.
Especially a so called "large 80K lbs. metallic beast"! Thoughts, please?

I think the trail lawyer firms will have a field day with ANY driverless vehicle.
Especially a so called "large 80K lbs. metallic beast"! Thoughts, please?
There is one sticker that got painted over back in dump truck blacktop days.

The pintle hook weight capacity. (Do not overload beyond this many pounds...) I dont know about you but everything has to go onto that one trailer to and from the job. Since Maryland crawled with sue-em lawyers agaisnt trucking for anything in those days I find it amazing none of them estimated what we had on that damn thing back there by eye.

You can't sue a gun manufacturer for the use of it's products. The same may be true for autonomous trucks.

Autonomous trucks are the future, if they can turn a profit. It is,has been, and always will be about the $$$$$.

Corporate Lawyers are easy. Take them out somewhere. Wine em, steak em, and get them laid with some tart over night.

Then drag the happy bastard into your office and tell so and so whats going to happen. And he will be happy to help you.

If this automation happens just apply for disability if you are over 50 they consider that you can't be retrained for a new job.

Now if they had a old 289 Pete with 13 and 425 kitty with bondo, dents and rusted stuff and exposed wiring, I'll be happy to drive it.

Hint watch the movie Duel.

No need for that modern ::shit:: today.