The Best is Yet to Come!

And a kisser ? Nah not my style I do my job proudly support my family and don't need a daddy or mommy aka teamster to change my diaper or tell me what to think it or do. Unlike you my friend.

Sorry kid it's the truth I was at the meeting and saw the DVD and laughed. All the teamster well Chris did was twist words and distort the truth. Were you at the meeting ?

Yep and I know what was said...so are you saying there was no bonus's? That they said we would not get a raise? Management getting a worried today?

And a kisser ? Nah not my style I do my job proudly support my family and don't need a daddy or mommy aka teamster to change my diaper or tell me what to think it do. Unlike you my friend.

Ok you're not an a**-kisser...is your style more like management?

I wouldn't know I don't work until tonight so .........no bonus hmm I don't know.

THE TRUTH of the matter is I can't answer that question because there is no evidence to say they did. And please don't feed me that phony D & B report we all laughed at that one.

Was there a bonus ? We will never know because they are a private company.

unionlife, I thought we weren't responding to these TOOLS!!!! ( quote from the head TOOLMASTER ). Don't waste your energy, we got this in the bag pal!!! I'll bet JC is mad. All his close friends are probably mad too. Just more yes votes to be counted!!!!!

Oh Mark the writing is on the wall we don't want the Teamsters so after Tuesday you can go back to watching Springer and reruns of Oprah :)