The best of............

This was an excellent find tutone710.
Now this video should be required at every truck driving school nationwide.
Also every trucking company for their new hires.

Then we wouldn't see so many future bridge hit posts.
Thanks tutone710 for sharing.

I have known of roads being resurfaced under an overpass that raised the roadway but nobody thought about changing the clearance sign till an unsuspecting driver hit that overpass. I can't fault a driver when he drove under the overpass with the same height trailer before.

Dash cams are worth the investment. Last year in a construction zone near here the Interstate narrowed from 3 lanes to 2. A woman missed an exit & was backing up on the highway when she was hit by a car & then a truck. The woman tragically was killed but the dash cam clearly showed the car was backing up in heavy traffic.

I remember years ago an old heavy equipment guy told me he worked with a young drag line operator some what hard headed & wouldn't listen to advice. The old guy said he would never forget seeing a body with 5 yards of crushed rock on top of it in the cab of a drag line.
Any machine that has moving parts can be dangerous.

Oh my so many hit & runs,cars & people,wheres the compassion?
The guy in the loader must have been high on something,or really ticked off about something.
Our world is getting crazier by the day.

Last edited:
Was hoping we could stick to commercial crashes on this forum.
Not that every type of crash is something every driver needs to be aware of as they venture out.
I'll leave your videos tutone,however lets please stick to the commercial crashes,after all this is the trucking board.
Not 4 wheeler & 2 wheeler board,not bashing your contributions to this forum,which I do really appreciate,Thanks