Holland | The Big Announcement?

nope , where & when & why ???? BUYOUT ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? rumor of the day !!!:stirthepot:

07EvXuS.jpg

And YRC-ATM will be the CSO- Cheif Swine Officer for the "New Yellow Pig" Freight Systems

You just have to be careful going onto someone else's forum and stirring up ::shit::. We can chat on any forum, in fact, I enjoy it, but we aren't allowed to be jerks on other people's forums and just stir the pot. Rules are rules. I'm fine with it.

You just have to be careful going onto someone else's forum and stirring up :::shit:::. We can chat on any forum, in fact, I enjoy it, but we aren't allowed to be jerks on other people's forums and just stir the pot. Rules are rules. I'm fine with it.

You are correct. They had no right condemning my point of view. Rules are rules.
Look under "Con-Way Being Sold". Upnorth and I had a lengthy question and answer about the first amendment and him being named God of Truckingboards. He was willing to talk though so that made me respect him somewhat.

I like the "somewhat" part of your post. And you know according to the Con Job Bible, if Jesus were a truck driver, he would be a non Union, XPO driver. Actually, he might not even mind being a Los Angeles, XPO port driver, whose wages were stolen.

All according to the Con Job/XPO Bible.

You are correct. They had no right condemning my point of view. Rules are rules.
Actually, I disagree. There is no such thing as freedom of speech on a PRIVATE forum. When you click on this, or any other privately owned website, you have follow their rules. We have rules on here, and have to follow them.

You just have to be careful going onto someone else's forum and stirring up :::shit:::. We can chat on any forum, in fact, I enjoy it, but we aren't allowed to be jerks on other people's forums and just stir the pot. Rules are rules. I'm fine with it.
I wasn't stirring anything. Just asked a few questions concerning a message he sent. I attempt to always be respectful no matter which board I'm on. I give my opinion on a subject or get a laugh or two. Neither are going to change the world perception of life as we live it.( Lol)