New Penn | The big bluff!

O

OkGoCloseEm

Why all this baloney about them threatening to close New Penn if they vote no. It's so ridiculous almost like a little child being scolded. The same child treatment was threatened last time when they asked New Penn to re-vote. So ridiculous but everyone fell for it. Now the same old broken record.

Why the heck are they threatening to close New Penn if they vote no when they don't know how their own YRC sheep drivers will vote? Say the YRC sheep vote no and New Penn votes yes? Say both vote no?? This is the biggest inside scam intimidation job I've ever heard of. So sad that most people can only say where will I go? The truth is if you are a decent driver there is plenty of fruitful life after New Penn. New Penn is crap now just like YRC and all the other companies they crushed. Keep your heads high New Penn and let yourselves go on your terms because the writing is on the wall. Trust me you'll have a much better chance at getting a job if you go out on your terms than the day when YRC closes its corporate veil for good which is a matter of time. If you don't believe the writing is on the wall, you're a total fool and deserve to be pushed around by Zollers & Co. & Zollers' union to flip hamburgers for a living. All drivers for YRC are the laughing stock of the industry. Leave on your terms and stop being intimidated by those schmucks in Overland Pk and the Overland Pk. puppy dog, The Teamsters!

Why all this baloney about them threatening to close New Penn if they vote no. It's so ridiculous almost like a little child being scolded. The same child treatment was threatened last time when they asked New Penn to re-vote. So ridiculous but everyone fell for it. Now the same old broken record.

Why the heck are they threatening to close New Penn if they vote no when they don't know how their own YRC sheep drivers will vote? Say the YRC sheep vote no and New Penn votes yes? Say both vote no?? This is the biggest inside scam intimidation job I've ever heard of. So sad that most people can only say where will I go? The truth is if you are a decent driver there is plenty of fruitful life after New Penn. New Penn is crap now just like YRC and all the other companies they crushed. Keep your heads high New Penn and let yourselves go on your terms because the writing is on the wall. Trust me you'll have a much better chance at getting a job if you go out on your terms than the day when YRC closes its corporate veil for good which is a matter of time. If you don't believe the writing is on the wall, you're a total fool and deserve to be pushed around by Zollers & Co. & Zollers' union to flip hamburgers for a living. All drivers for YRC are the laughing stock of the industry. Leave on your terms and stop being intimidated by those schmucks in Overland Pk and the Overland Pk. puppy dog, The Teamsters!

I can see by your post that you're a HIGHLY INTELLIGENT Individual. Educated in the ways of business finances and seer of employment. Now that the mutual BS is over, you're an IMBECILE. You must work for the competition because anyone with a 2nd grade education can understand that in these hard economic times, extreme measures must be examined and taken to PRESERVE your way of livelihood. Go on your own terms, hold your head high, you'll find life after NP. I was out of work for 16 months, over 400 resumes, over 200 applications, JOB RESULTS: 0! Employers out there today don't want a 50'ish driver with 20 or so years in the Union. All they imagine is that your trouble walking in the door. They want you to work for peanuts, pay for your own benefits and never attain anything. YRC drivers aren't the laughing stock of the industry, they happen to be the "benchmark" that all others have to follow. Lose their presence in the industry and watch the wages plummet. Ask any other CO Driver out there, FedEx is closing terminals, laying off, cutting pay and benefits, Conway doing the same, OD is in a world of it's own, just plain cheap. Do they have any voice in this matter? NO! Take it or Leave it. One thing that is still intact is that Union drivers get a say in what happens, by your post I KNOW YOU DON'T! You just tuck your tail between your legs and look down at the floor as the boss walks by, scared that you'll be fired if you grow a set. Go back to the truck stop, you're lot lizard girlfriend is calling for you.

just look at the screen name ok go close em

troll.jpg

the trolls..you could spot them a mile away

How much experiance do we have and how professional count 1, 2, 3, 4, and even 5 million mile accedent free does YRC have, teamster wanna be? I listen and respond on the CB every night how did you guys handle it? mergers etc UNION trying to respond to all calls, only wish they had a say in their futures! WE DO.

The problem that you all have is other companies will do the work cheaper. I know what it's like to give back (IT SUCKS) but maybe better than the alternative. In the end, if YRC goes under, you will be looking for a job that will more than likely pay less than what your making now. You will also be starting out on the bottom, who wants to do that again? Folks, try to make it work. The company needs to make money to keep you employed and to invest in new equipment.
YRC management did a lot of things wrong, trying to save the company. Hopefully they will be able to pick up the pieceswith your help.

I can see by your post that you're a HIGHLY INTELLIGENT Individual. Educated in the ways of business finances and seer of employment. Now that the mutual BS is over, you're an IMBECILE. You must work for the competition because anyone with a 2nd grade education can understand that in these hard economic times, extreme measures must be examined and taken to PRESERVE your way of livelihood. Go on your own terms, hold your head high, you'll find life after NP. I was out of work for 16 months, over 400 resumes, over 200 applications, JOB RESULTS: 0! Employers out there today don't want a 50'ish driver with 20 or so years in the Union. All they imagine is that your trouble walking in the door. They want you to work for peanuts, pay for your own benefits and never attain anything. YRC drivers aren't the laughing stock of the industry, they happen to be the "benchmark" that all others have to follow. Lose their presence in the industry and watch the wages plummet. Ask any other CO Driver out there, FedEx is closing terminals, laying off, cutting pay and benefits, Conway doing the same, OD is in a world of it's own, just plain cheap. Do they have any voice in this matter? NO! Take it or Leave it. One thing that is still intact is that Union drivers get a say in what happens, by your post I KNOW YOU DON'T! You just tuck your tail between your legs and look down at the floor as the boss walks by, scared that you'll be fired if you grow a set. Go back to the truck stop, you're lot lizard girlfriend is calling for you.
Could you provide a description of what a "lot lizard girlfreind" would be?:biglaugh: I"m trying very hard to picture it :biglaugh:

An intelligent responce to an idiot's post. To ALL the real Teamster employees of any of the YRCW companies, how much do you pay for your medical insurance? Nothing. If the medications you need are available as generics, how much do you pay? Once again nothing. As Teamsters we have a say in our future, but there needs to be a future. Consider carefully what you have and what you have to lose.

An intelligent responce to an idiot's post. To ALL the real Teamster employees of any of the YRCW companies, how much do you pay for your medical insurance? Nothing. If the medications you need are available as generics, how much do you pay? Once again nothing. As Teamsters we have a say in our future, but there needs to be a future. Consider carefully what you have and what you have to lose.
Nothing for generics? Don't forget there is a world outside of the loop......just saying

To ALL the real Teamster employees of any of the YRCW companies, how much do you pay for your medical insurance? Nothing. Wrong again,it cost us 15% of our pay.