The blame game !

It would be

Pay increases
Vacation time
Medical
Pension (not really a big thing since few companies have this )

Those are all great things that can happen but I'm Leary to put someone between me and the people I work for, there's not need to put up a wall in my opinion,the above items are in line for us when we become profitable from what I understand

This is my opinion and I respect what u put for your reasons

The bottom line is we all want more cash, but if you vote yes we will be giving up another $ 800 a year in dues an for what? Please tell me for what ?

I don't want anyone speaking for me ESP a grown man sporting a huge hoop earring and can't speak in coherent sentences please !!

VOTE NO TO ANOTHER PAY CUT CALLED UNION DUES

It would be

Pay increases
Vacation time
Medical
Pension (not really a big thing since few companies have this )Those are all great things that can happen but I'm Leary to put someone between me and the people I work for, there's not need to put up a wall in my opinion,the above items are in line for us when we become profitable from what I understand
This is my opinion and I respect what u put for your reasons

Werble,
I personally don't think we'll see anything for a long time from NCT. They said NO about getting our 5% back. In fact the president M.O. said several times that we wouldn't be. I have relived that breakfast and what was said several times. Jeffries Group is not be trusted and I feel we need representation....if the Union goes in with our needs and listens to NCT's needs I think we will come out better then what we have now. Will it be EVERYTHING? No, but better then we have now. NCT shouldn't have let it get this far. JS & BF did take a bonus...admitted by them...we don't need a report to tell us...they did. Pension is important...the older I get the more I think of it. LOL! I just want what I deserve and what's fair.

1 other thing is that salesman who posts on here who says he's making soooo much money....how about him keeping him mouth shut and be more humble--especially since the giveback is a majore reason everyone is pissed off...