ODFL | The call out crew......

Reckons I’ll have to wait and see if there’s a different truck blocking my dock door in the early morning taking his 30

Give me a door number. Wait I can get that from N.

You the only line driver that comes in and acts like he owns the show,, why doesn’t you get a door from the hostler like all the other guys?? You pull in and walk straight to the dock office looking for brownie points. Em folks have busy jobs trying to get us out on time, not to deal with road drivers.

You the only line driver that comes in and acts like he owns the show,, why doesn’t you get a door from the hostler like all the other guys?? You pull in and walk straight to the dock office looking for brownie points. Em folks have busy jobs trying to get us out on time, not to deal with road drivers.
I guess you know my job better than me. Oh, I do put trailers to the dock. But I don’t read minds. I go where I am told.

You mark off, you mark off. The reason why has no bearing on marking off. You either show up to work or not. Enough bad reasons for marking off and the boss will have issues with you. Sick, playing hokey, need to use you time share in Gulf Shores, your kids sports game, whatever. Either you show up or not. End of story. Except for Seabreeze. Between his Goats, Dave, & Coop Dispatch, well, God help us all. Did I get that right? von.