ODFL | The call out crew......

tailgate

Hammerdown!
Credits
Just wondering how many if any you have at your terminal? We have two at ours that are always coming up with something to call out for. I know things happen but when you average 3 days a month I think thats getting a little rediculious. And it seems like management has there hands tied with doing anything about it.

Just wondering how many if any you have at your terminal? We have two at ours that are always coming up with something to call out for. I know things happen but when you average 3 days a month I think thats getting a little rediculious. And it seems like management has there hands tied with doing anything about it.
Call out, up here it’s call off. Every terminal has them, I’m sure. Oops, does that mean I am being watched by you? I called off this week, gave a reason that they probably never heard.

Call out, up here it’s call off. Every terminal has them, I’m sure. Oops, does that mean I am being watched by you? I called off this week, gave a reason that they probably never heard.

We called it marking off, but I'm sure Billy will let you know what it should be called!

I called off today and I'm just sitting back reading the comments! Keep up the good work drivers!

line drivers never call off, in the city and dock it’s always the same people. Ain’t getting rid of them bc we ain’t able to hire new ones to replace them

Billy asked your help mowing the I-5 median?

What the little sissy’s that complain about 4 stops and 2 pickups and it takes them 10 hours to do. Those hard workers??? Surely you jest. Alas off with him. You will mow 20 acres with a push mower and want more.

Promise you or any other line driver would cry if you were put in a city truck and told to do that.

Promise you or any other line driver would cry if you were put in a city truck and told to do that.
Don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back. I had to leave the City board. Why? Because I could take a set, make all of my deliveries and pickups. Mow the grass in the median, herd goats, wax the TM’s car, explore a big hat, and sit at a Adult store all in 8 hours. Put up or shut up, boy!!! It’s called multitasking. Oh by the way, everyone will know my true identity starting Tuesday. You will see why. I’ll be the talk of the PNW. Probably **** off a lot of people. Oh well.

Don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back. I had to leave the City board. Why? Because I could take a set, make all of my deliveries and pickups. Mow the grass in the median, herd goats, wax the TM’s car, explore a big hat, and sit at a Adult store all in 8 hours. Put up or shut up, boy!!! It’s called multitasking. Oh by the way, everyone will know my true identity starting Tuesday. You will see why. I’ll be the talk of the PNW. Probably **** off a lot of people. Oh well.
Regional TDC Champ?

Damn Fly, this sounds like a run for the Mastio title, you may be a shoo in!

Will J be training you for a certain vacant position?